Dani Alves (11 Viewers)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Did he actually kick it himself or was it a joint effort with the defender? It just seemed so hard to get the power and direction the way his body was leaning back.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
against a decimated Porto sitting back

against Bayern I gladly take Licht. Don't like when a defender is judged by how he goes forward. In 4231 we got 5 attack minded players + Alex Sandro. No need for Alves unless it's a situation like today
:tup: before start of the season I would have gladly accepted Alves ahead of Licht in big matches but forest gump hasnt finished yet and yeah he would suit us better against teams who are up against us.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
It was a Lichtsteineresque move on which he scored the goal. Running in behind, providing width. This is what he must keep doing.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I have no problem with that. They each offer benefits against specific opposition. Though Alves is nowhere near as bad defensively as some are making him out to be, and Licht has had a relatively poor year defending. Still, Licht on the top of his game is a beast against teams with top attacking wingers.
Licht has been consistently good since Alves got injured though.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
His been hurt and said a lot of hurtful things against their management. No chance of that happening.
I dont want to be conspiracy theorist, but the bolded part is probably the reason for this little news, as a defensive mechanism considering the paper reporting it is Barca club focused and based one.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I dont want to be conspiracy theorist, but the bolded part is probably the reason for this little news, as a defensive mechanism considering the paper reporting it is Barca club focused and based one.
Im not so sure, i mean in the interview he had he even said bad things about the newspapers.

"I just do not like them inventing things, manipulating and creating bad moods – I am referring to the sports press in Madrid and Barcelona," he added.

"They do bar journalism, social media journalism. They are only interested in morbidity and that's not telling the truth."

:boh:

Hm, That said he still classes himself as a barcelonista but has been open about the management. Im not sure how under these circumstances he would find himself there.

[video=twitter;834533786373206017]https://twitter.com/theRosende/status/834533786373206017[/video]

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We cant ignore this possibility too, and i thought the same but didnt wanted to mention it. Because i think is unlikely.

I mean, he has not been outcasted here in juve, and has been welcomed pretty warmly. Obviously he is in a process of adaptation , and that process was interrupted by even an injury. The team is flying high and we are starting to settle ourselves in a system he can clearly shine. Also, asking for a return in january seemed way too desperate.
I would have maybe understood that from someone like Gabigol who is living hell on earth at inter, but Alvez? come one, he has been taking it easy here and having fun.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Maybe I was looking too closely but did anyone spot the label in his shorts was sticking out in the first half, at one point I thought he had his shorts inside out.

Anyway, as for the match, he got in good positions looked good and put some decent crosses. A decent performance.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)