Dani Alves (9 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Certainly the one who was making things possible. But when you got asamoah evra and lemina and then strangely dybala bullied to come deep then clearly everyone was hoping to see alves more on the ball and rightly so.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I want technically capable wingbacks but he really looked like he didn't give a shit tonight. I hope he proves his motivation and that he isn't just here for a final paycheck because i'd rather just play Licht than someone who doesn't care.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Cuadrado would've given us so much more yesterday... We need someone who can unlock defences by shattering them all over the place. Apart from some crosses, Dani Alves did very little yesterday.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I want technically capable wingbacks but he really looked like he didn't give a shit tonight. I hope he proves his motivation and that he isn't just here for a final paycheck because i'd rather just play Licht than someone who doesn't care.
I've had big doubts about Alves from before we ever got him. I really hope he proves me wrong, but so far I'm not convinced. Then again, the time to shine is January-May. Perhaps he's just getting accustomed.

abrakadaver07

Jul 8, 2008
I'm not convinced yet, but so far he's made some good runs, and linked up well with Dybala or Khedira. I'm curious how he'll fare against a decent left winger though, he hasn't been tested defensively so far.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I recall him losing possession in front of our box and he does that frequently. Likes to clown a lot. Had some good crosses (Higuain's bar) but mostly his delivery was poor. I prefer Cuadrado and hope he gets to start along with AS at WBs position.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
I recall him losing possession in front of our box and he does that frequently. Likes to clown a lot. Had some good crosses (Higuain's bar) but mostly his delivery was poor. I prefer Cuadrado and hope he gets to start along with AS at WBs position.
For me there is no doubt that Cuad is superior in almost everything and would have done much more damage to Sevilla yesterday. The midfield last night was a disgrace and looked more like a tribute to the has-beens best-in-the-world-on their-positions Evra and Alves.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Keeping Cuadrado was smart because we have 2 options at RWB that are good in attack in defense. Hopefully in a year we can do the same on the left so when Alex Sandro is rotated we have another option at LWB that can attack and defend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)