Dani Alves (17 Viewers)

OP
Bianconero_Aus

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #182
    Dani Alves "Mascherano? Let's say he's one of the players I've a great relationship with. I'd love to play with him, but it's not up to me."

Make that shit happen :tuttosport: :beppe:

OP
    Bianconero_Aus

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
  • Thread Starter #186
    "We heard you like to dance, have you looked into where you can find places to do dance in Turin"

"Why would you leave barca to come to Juventus"

Butthurt Italian journalists :inter: :sergio:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    Says Italian football is only ever represented internationally by the Old Lady... Already trolling Inter and Milan... :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Took #23 in honour of Lebron James... Completely ignores Michael Jordan :rofl:
    @zizinho @King of Kings

:weee:

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
    Love this signing! He has the experience and calmness in cl to give a huge contribution to this team. We have been growing in confidence slowly year by year, the club has identified what has been missing and are now putting the final pieces together to really go for it. Its huge that the club is finally coming out saying we are targeting the cl.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    That's true, but $#@! Lebron too.
    Word.

- - - Updated - - -

Says Italian football is only ever represented internationally by the Old Lady... Already trolling Inter and Milan... :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Took #23 in honour of Lebron James... Completely ignores Michael Jordan :rofl:
    @zizinho @King of Kings

:weee:
    :rofl: :lol: :lol2: Dude, cut that smileys a bit. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Reserved for De Sciglio ;)
    Fu*k De Sciglio!

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty great to see him holding our jersey. I'm very glad we signed this guy and I can't wait to see him playing for us :heart:
    http://www.juventuz.com/threads/42561-Dani-Alves?p=5298327&viewfull=1#post5298327

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)