Dani Alves - RWB - Barcelona (89 Viewers)

Dani Alves to Juve, are you ok with that?

• YES

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
The only negative point is that he has a shitty character.
Eh ? Guy works his ass off everytime he's on the pitch.I dont care how he dresses himself or what kind of hairstyle he sports but this guy's a proper competitor.A champion with a winning mentality.Rejecting China and EPL for us pretty much indicates that he wants to continue playing at higher level than just coming here to collect a paycheck.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Eh ? Guy works his ass off everytime he's on the pitch.I dont care how he dresses himself or what kind of hairstyle he sports but this guy's a proper competitor.A champion with a winning mentality.Rejecting China and EPL and for us pretty much indicates that he wants to continue playing at higher level than just coming here to collect a paycheck.
Nailed it. People seem to care more about his social life than what he can actually bring to the team where it matters, the pitch.

If we're gonna start judging based on his hairstyle, clothing and silly social media interaction, guess what, we have someone just as bad, Pogba.

Apr 9, 2015
Eh ? Guy works his ass off everytime he's on the pitch.I dont care how he dresses himself or what kind of hairstyle he sports but this guy's a proper competitor.A champion with a winning mentality.Rejecting China and EPL for us pretty much indicates that he wants to continue playing at higher level than just coming here to collect a paycheck.
yeah on the pitch. But after every loss he was searching for excuses. The referee was bad, his opponent were scumbags et cetera. Really, really annoying guy. There is a reason that he is one of the most hated footballers by Barcelona. Besides that, he will be a very good player for us. I love his attacking intentions and defensively he is better than most people think here.

He will help us a lot with fastening the game. Lichtsteiner doesn't make the game faster forwards, only sometimes by a counter attack. Cuadrado can't make the right decisions in a few seconds and he do 5/10 times the wrong thing and so he is killing our counter. Dani is perfect for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)