Cycling (6 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Something is definitely fishy. He held the lead for over 7 km on a steep climb.

On Tuesday or Wednesday Pogacar will drop back. Easiest Tour for Roglic. The most boring too

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
WHAT IS GOING ON
H
A
T
I
S
G
O
I
N
G
O
N

- - - Updated - - -

22 year nobody riding alone all tour, winning white and polkadot, winning yellow on the last minute

Last time I saw somebody ride an ITT like this was Lance Armstrong :shifty:

Last edited:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
What did I miss? I gave up on watching after Bernal dropped
Pogacar is ~57sec behind roglic in the GC, proceeds to take 2 minutes off him on a 36km mountain time trial, comes in looking fresh like the spring morning himself, while roglic dies half way in

2 MINUTES

a guy who had no support for 3 weeks. Wout van Aert and Dumoulin looked like 'wtf why did we ride for this idiot'

Armstrong tweets that was the most unbelievable performance he had ever seen, you know what that means :lol:

I dont care for either Roglic or Poga but this was an unbelievable turn of events

CANT WAIT FOR THE GIRO @Lapa :tuttosport:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Pogacar is ~57sec behind roglic in the GC, proceeds to take 2 minutes off him on a 36km mountain time trial, comes in looking fresh like the spring morning himself, while roglic dies half way in

2 MINUTES

a guy who had no support for 3 weeks. Wout van Aert and Dumoulin looked like 'wtf why did we ride for this idiot'

Armstrong tweets that was the most unbelievable performance he had ever seen, you know what that means

I dont care for either Roglic or Poga but this was an unbelievable turn of events

CANT WAIT FOR THE GIRO @Lapa :tuttosport:
WOW impressive

But yes ten times more Pogacar than Roglic. Roglic should be up there in the top 5 most boring riders.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
BOOM!! Fuck you Roglic! :MJ:

And I missed yesterdays stage.. was sure that the race for the yellow was already over. God damn what a performance from Poga, dude won the whole Jumbo-Gay team alone!

--

Can't wait for the Giro!

--

Ohh, and FORZA NIBALI! :delpiero:

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2013
Suspicions of doping at Arkea, the doctor and physiotherapist are in custody, and Quintana has been questioned today.

The investigators would have gone into Van Aert's room, they would even have found a cure for the covid.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Starting with 15km downhill TT on bumpy roads with a lot of wind. Gotta love Giro :lol:

Ganna on his 25k€ custom-made bike averaged a speed of 59 km/h imagine that.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Finally found the right channel. What is going on here, haven't even seen the list of all the riders. Is Nibali here somewhere?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)