Cycling (2 Viewers)

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Yea just read the news. Not sure if I should laugh though (bad for cycling but then again I've never liked Froome).

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Love Alaphilippe's style, he can do everything on 8/10 level but the tour appears to be designed for riders who can climb 10/10 and then nothing else matters

check out eurosport
Yes I know, it is all about climbing, that's why I expect a repeat.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
It doesn't look like he's in shape though?
He is cunning, sees a flat stage and decides to not waste energy. He needs mixed terrain, preferrably medium sized hills 20-30km before the finish with with a downhill bit leading to the finish line.

Medium hills filter the sprinters while being still too fast for your typical climbers like Bernal, Pinot or Buchmann

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I noticed yesterday what a mistake Ineos have made. I mean I love Bernal a lot but leaving him alone is not going to bring them another victory. It showed yesterday by the end of the stage that Egon was suddenly all by himself.

Their winning formula has always been sending two top drivers, why change it all of a sudden?

This will mostly hurt them in week 3

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I noticed yesterday what a mistake Ineos have made. I mean I love Bernal a lot but leaving him alone is not going to bring them another victory. It showed yesterday by the end of the stage that Egon was suddenly all by himself.

Their winning formula has always been sending two top drivers, why change it all of a sudden?

This will mostly hurt them in week 3
Thomas and Froome aren''t there anymore so the Ineos train lost quality. Aside from Luke Rowe and Kwiatkovski there are only jabronis.

I believe this Tour goes to Roglic

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Thomas and Froome aren''t there anymore so the Ineos train lost quality. Aside from Luke Rowe and Kwiatkovski there are only jabronis.

I believe this Tour goes to Roglic
I missed all the action today.

Geraint should have participated, he would have gained form for the third week. It's a mistake from Ineos.

Everyone is saying Roglic, I am thinking Alaphilippe if he plays it smart.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)