Cycling (4 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Roglic was a coward when he left Quantana and Co. He could have taken the yellow. Yates showed mental strength.

I still believe in Bernal even though he looked stressed today.

Pogacar is the hero

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 17, 2013
Arrival of Thibault Pinot :sad:.
Every time I turn on the TV on the Tour de France, every year, I have the impression of hearing: "It's a bad day for Thibault Pinot" I'm stuck in a time rift or what?

9_4385460063.jpg

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Roglic showed strength today and Pogacara two days in a row is really strong. I feel sorry for Bernal who seems to be riding solo in a broken team.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
what I like about this tour is that no team has a proper train in the high mountains anymore, even TJV helpers are out of their depth up high. But of course Ineos have completely fallen apart so Bernal has it harder than Roglic still

This year's tour is very flat, not even going to Tourmalet.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It was a good day today, I liked how Roglic and Bernal took care of things. I would have been disappointed if they still kept it safe ahead of a rest day. On Thursday the tour starts seriously

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
It was a good day today, I liked how Roglic and Bernal took care of things. I would have been disappointed if they still kept it safe ahead of a rest day. On Thursday the tour starts seriously
Wotwot, what will happen then, the Alps?

Just started really following this year's tour 3 days ago (bought a sport channel, they don't show it anymore for free here :moan:). And I've been kinda busy with my newborn son. :snoop:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Wotwot, what will happen then, the Alps?

Just started really following this year's tour 3 days ago (bought a sport channel, they don't show it anymore for free here :moan:). And I've been kinda busy with my newborn son. :snoop:
Yes on Thursday they leave Lyon towards the Alps.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Terrible team strategy from Ineos today. They killed Bernal, lost the white, lost the second place and the yellow is even farther to reach.

By the way I don't like neither Roglic nor Pogacar nor Jumbo Visma

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Terrible team strategy from Ineos today. They killed Bernal, lost the white, lost the second place and the yellow is even farther to reach.

By the way I don't like neither Roglic nor Pogacar nor Jumbo Visma
I like Pogacar more than Bernal though since I hate team Sky/Ineos (fuck Froome and Thomas, I hate 'em). Roglic is fucken boring, hopefully he will crash out.

Dumoulin was dope before his injury and I do like van Aert. So Jumbo Visma ain't pure evil.

--

Will Nibali participate in Giro? Cycling misses him (like it misses Pantani)!

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
They just let that Danish guy win. :sergio: Sagan just watched him ran off and called to his team like he would have lost his bike.

I thought this would have been an exciting stage but no. And faggot Roglic still on the pole. :wallbang:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)