Cyberpunk 2077 (3 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I'm fine with them taking their sweet time to polish the game properly. But IIRC The Witcher 3 was also delayed and still came out with some pretty annoying lag bug, it actually kept me from playing further and waiting for a patch. Hopefully this time it will be different.

Having said that I'm really not sure what to do now. I mean the game will come out just basically 2 months before the next gen consoles hit the stores. Should I keep my pre order and play it on PS4 or be patient and wait for a next gen release? The problem is they haven't confirmed a release date for it yet and it could very well take 6 months or more. Can I resist the urge?? :claire:

- - - Updated - - -

For that part in my post, I meant the next gen consoles, they dont have exact release date for PS5 or new Xbox yet, only "holiday" time frame, but its for sure not april. Probably somewhere between end of summer to christmas (its a race at this point).

That maybe is motivating Cyberpunk to want to time their release of the game with them. Especially since release games or general first year games for new consoles tend to be really shit, Cyberpunk could dominate much more with good timing.
Really hope this is true, you're absolutely right about first year games being shitty for new consoles. Cyberpunk would be the best way possible to kick off a new gen.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
Couldn’t resist and watched several videos from people who had their 4, 5 hours gameplay and yeah man, not going with the hype but it does look like Cd Projekt will pull another masterpiece game out of their magic hat. The effort these mofos put into their games is incredible.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
There's going to be Cyberpunk PS5 version as well, eh? I doubt it... no? Why would anyone buy PS4 version then? Because it comes sooner?
Yes, there’ll be a free upgrade for whoever buys the current version to next gen. But at this point I’m leaning towards cancelling my ps4 order and waiting for the ps5 version. Just wanna have the best first experience on an enhanced machine.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yes, there’ll be a free upgrade for whoever buys the current version to next gen. But at this point I’m leaning towards cancelling my ps4 order and waiting for the ps5 version. Just wanna have the best first experience on an enhanced machine.
Oh then it's totally cool.

I wouldn't that personally. I'd love to play asap plus I'd love to experience the jump to another gen after playing on the previous. Playing only the latest wouldn't surprise me as much surely.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
Oh then it's totally cool.

I wouldn't that personally. I'd love to play asap plus I'd love to experience the jump to another gen after playing on the previous. Playing only the latest wouldn't surprise me as much surely.
I get it. But for me it’s a bit different like for example in The Witcher I probably put in it something close to 700-800 hours total that includes the DLCs etc. Nothing was quite like my first play through and experiencing everything for the first time, everything is new. So that’s why I’m leaning towards waiting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)