Cyberpunk 2077 (1 Viewer)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
That's why i'll always prefer consoles for gaming. It'll still look great, not as great on PC of course, but i don't have to throw in lot's of money year in year out and worry about specs. Gladly take the compromise.
FPS will always be better on a PC. Also, many more games are over there. Not to mention how Xbox/PS4 games are way too expensive, so you spend more money on it actually.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
FPS will always be better on a PC. Also, many more games are over there. Not to mention how Xbox/PS4 games are way too expensive, so you spend more money on it actually.
Many more shit games that is, if you are referring to steam. The AAA games are all on console as well, and so are the better indie games ot there, i don't miss out on anything worth mentioning.

FPS, graphics - all fine for me on console. As said, gladly take the compromise. I buy a game - and it will run on my system. No looking up specs, no upgrading hardware.

I only buy when games are on one of the countless Xbox store sales - which offers the games cheap as fuck, i don't pay more than you on PC at all.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Since when are PC games cheaper?
Many more shit games that is, if you are referring to steam. The AAA games are all on console as well, and so are the better indie games ot there, i don't miss out on anything worth mentioning.

FPS, graphics - all fine for me on console. As said, gladly take the compromise. I buy a game - and it will run on my system. No looking up specs, no upgrading hardware.

I only buy when games are on one of the countless Xbox store sales - which offers the games cheap as fuck, i don't pay more than you on PC at all.
I torrent it so I play for free. :D

I had a PS3 before and one thing annoyed me and that was overheating. It happened even after 2-3 hours, so not really playing whole day. I'd have to shut it down.

But let me get this straight: I love consoles. I'd love to have one. I'd LOVE to have one. It's just that games are really, really expensive here. Think like 1/3 or 1/4 of your monthly wage. And there are some amazing games surely over there. It's a better experience as well so I'm not hating on it surely. I'm just pissed I can't enjoy it fully. Or enjoy it at all.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I like consoles too, but I found it really hard to get used to shooting games.

With mouse is much easier to aim at the target.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I'm very curious about this game. I never played The Witcher so I'm not nearly as excited as all of you just based on the developer alone, but it does seem like an interesting game.

Apparently there's going to be full nudity in it, something about illustrating the concept of transhumanism :shifty:

OP
Sheik Yerbouti
Apr 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #28
    You won't be alone in that. I didn't buy an Xbox One X not to enjoy the graphical superiority on 3rd person titles.
    Yea, but it's easier to mod the game on PC. My Witcher 3 looked so much better thanks to the HD Reworked mod.
    They went with probably the shittest title I've ever heard for a game though. Might as well have called it Really Great Game 2077.
    It's based on a board game with a similar name, so I don't see anything wrong with it. :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

I'm very curious about this game. I never played The Witcher so I'm not nearly as excited as all of you just based on the developer alone, but it does seem like an interesting game.

Apparently there's going to be full nudity in it, something about illustrating the concept of transhumanism :shifty:
    Play the Witcher 3, son. ASAP. And don't torrent it like that pussy @Dostoevsky. That games is worth every penny.

Marty

tuz
    Administrator
    Jul 2, 2005
    Yea, but it's easier to mod the game on PC. My Witcher 3 looked so much better thanks to the HD Reworked mod.

It's based on a board game with a similar name, so I don't see anything wrong with it. :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

Play the Witcher 3, son. ASAP. And don't torrent it like that pussy @Dostoevsky. That games is worth every penny.
    I've had Witcher 3 for a year, played a total of 1 hour probably. Can't get into gaming these days :eek:

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I've had Witcher 3 for a year, played a total of 1 hour probably. Can't get into gaming these days :eek:
    Know the feeling, had it since release and only played 3 hours.

Read almost all the books tho.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
    About 6-8 months starting September last year. Two playthroughs of normal and higher difficulty, about 100 hours each.
    I played it twice, first run through I didn't really get to finish it because it was lagging so much, by the second time after a patch I went through the whole thing including all DLCs.

So I probably put on around 200 hours as well. Oh and I bet it on death march difficulty. There was one boss fight that took me a month to beat until i figured out his real weakness.

OP
    Sheik Yerbouti
    Apr 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #40
    I played it twice, first run through I didn't really get to finish it because it was lagging so much, by the second time after a patch I went through the whole thing including all DLCs.

So I probably put on around 200 hours as well. Oh and I bet it on death march difficulty. There was one boss fight that took me a month to beat until i figured out his real weakness.
    Was it Detlaff? That was incredibly hard for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)