Cryptocurrency (14 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Now ask him to post his losses.
Bitcoin's price is not stable and change constantly which is currently at an all time low

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: Forza your friend

leverage trading is probably the only thing I have never done in this space and never will
definitely means there are risk involved and just how do you appropriate risk measures

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
@lgorTudor this Lazio-BNB liquidity pool is giving quite the aggressive APR. These club coins are more of a scam than the actual scam meme coins

1635197424551.png
Is this a new pool? Normally the rewards are higher when a pool just came in new. Pancakeswap and BSC are a cesspool of scams but Socios as a company are too big to pull the rug...I'd actually....consider this.....safe :shifty:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I still believe Socios is a scam

Clubs are barely adopting digital ticketing yet alone anywhere near to shifting from accepting fiat to digital currency with zero translation to their balance sheets

perhaps a nearly insolvent clubs like Barça would benefit to move to be fully Socios-backed. Write down half a billion in fiat debt and start clean as a club and as an independent state with Catalán

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I still believe Socios is a scam

Clubs are barely adopting digital ticketing yet alone anywhere near to shifting from accepting fiat to digital currency with zero translation to their balance sheets

perhaps a nearly insolvent clubs like Barça would benefit to move to be fully Socios-backed. Write down half a billion in fiat debt and start clean as a club and as an independent state with Catalán
Naturally

But it will keep going for the near future I guarantee you that (which should be our timeframe looking at BSC scams)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Lazio isn't listed at Socios. Their club seems to have launched it directly on the BSC. They have a partnership with Binance and they'll have Binance as jersey sponsor :shifty:
Since anyone can create their own ERC-20 token on BSC this is no more legit than any other rug pull play lol

- - - Updated - - -

Hitching ones wagon to any CEX is a red flag as a general rule of thumb

ahem bitget e juve *cough cough*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)