Cristiano Zanetti (2 Viewers)

Gotte

Mar 21, 2009
Grazie Zanetti. Not the most spectacular player but a loyal player. He deserves to leave if he wants and he also deserves to play more because he's a good player. I'll miss him.

Geof

May 14, 2004
One funny aspect of this is that Viola are turning into our dumpster. What's less funny is that they are getting a fine player in Zanetti.
Yes but it's not like Almiron, Marchionni or Zanetti are making Fiorentina close to what we are. Mutu was a big fuck up, but those were peculiar days.

Apr 16, 2008
This is a complete disgrace.

Cristiano Zanetti is a loyal and extraordinarily competent midfielder. To offload this unique player is a massive mistake. There are no one in Juventus who can replace his silky smooth passing.

Replacing this magician with the likes of Melo is just sad. Juventus are acting as though they are Inter as of 2004, which is not a compliment.

I am stunned, shocked and numbed by Seccos actions, and this really makes me less interested in Juventus.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Interesting that both Zanetti and Marchionni joined us on a free when we were relegated, and now both are leaving for Viola in the same season.

The two last Moggi signings.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
This is a complete disgrace.

Cristiano Zanetti is a loyal and extraordinarily competent midfielder. To offload this unique player is a massive mistake. There are no one in Juventus who can replace his silky smooth passing.

Replacing this magician with the likes of Melo is just sad. Juventus are acting as though they are Inter as of 2004, which is not a compliment.

I am stunned, shocked and numbed by Seccos actions, and this really makes me less interested in Juventus.
it's friggin' Zanetti, not Zidane...I love Il Cobra to bits, but well, he was gonna be gone next year anyway

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Eℓvin;2099841 said:
Me neither (the only reason I haven't ordered his jersey yet, in fact).

Sali take the 6, and Diego take the 7, pleez.

PS I literally never played Zanetti in PES lol
he saved my butt today at fifa 08 against manure..i changed him for tiago and he did wonders :D

Apr 16, 2008
it's friggin' Zanetti, not Zidane...I love Il Cobra to bits, but well, he was gonna be gone next year anyway
Honestly, a player like Zanetti is more important to lo Stilo Juve and the club than a player like Zidane.

Also, Zanetti is a more capable player than Melo, no doubt in my mind. Sure, the Brazilian is more impressive physically, but when talking about playing football, the old man that's leaving leaves Melo biting the dust.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Yes but it's not like Almiron, Marchionni or Zanetti are making Fiorentina close to what we are. Mutu was a big fuck up, but those were peculiar days.
Marchionni could still deliver though. I always thought of him as a pretty great player, too bad he didn't deliver while he was with us.
And I think Zanetti is a huge upgrade for them.

Oh, and why are there already names popping up of possible replacements? I thought we got rid of the guy because we have too many midfielders as it is.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Good luck zanetti.

We will be fine, we have plenty of cover, especially with poulsen staying and with the faith marrone has been given. Ciro must see something bigger than zanetti so I trust him.

May 22, 2007
Honestly, a player like Zanetti is more important to lo Stilo Juve and the club than a player like Zidane.

Also, Zanetti is a more capable player than Melo, no doubt in my mind. Sure, the Brazilian is more impressive physically, but when talking about playing football, the old man that's leaving leaves Melo biting the dust.
How is a player like Zanetti more important to the club than Zidane? Loyalty?

Second paragraph is a massive exaggeration. Felipe Melo can play the ball brilliantly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)