Cristiano Zanetti (3 Viewers)

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
i think he will be called to the national team. He is a very good allround player.
true, he adds a certain presence in the midfield that all great players have.. even if u look at the stats he makes the most tackles and passes game in game out

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
i hope to see a similiar picture at Euro2008 next year.. i highly doubt it but honestly u'd have to be a fuckn lulu not to notice that Zanetti is all over Ambrosini

Agon

Sep 23, 2006
one of our best players so far this season and there are only 5 pages of posts in his thread. Even Boumsong has more attention

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
one of our best players so far this season and there are only 5 pages of posts in his thread. Even Boumsong has more attention
Zanetti's not the type to make too much fuss in the media.. just does his job silently and incredibly well

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
i was not talking about media, but about members here who don't post very much about him.
oh true, but still what i was trying to get at it that he isn't the most glamorous & noticeable player to the untrained eye (95% of journos + Donadoni)

even on the field he is quiet (not as in worth ethic) and just goes about his business without being noticed all that much thus being underated..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)