Cristiano Zanetti: “I'm happy to be here” (1 Viewer)

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Category: <b>Transfer</b><br><br>On his first day as a Juventus player Cristiano Zanetti spent the morning undergoing his medical at the Fornaca clinic and the Turin Sports Medicine centre, accompanied by the press officer Marco Girotto. Following the check-ups, the player was brought to the club where he met Alessio Secco, the Head of Sporting Activities.

The midfielder, currently on holiday, said: "It went well, I received a great welcome. I am extremely happy to be playing for a team as large and prestigious as Juventus." <br><br>Source: Juventus.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Welcome, Zanetti :D

Let me start with a nickname for ya... hmmm Zanni maye or Cri-Cri :D

Forza Juve!!!
Forza CZanetti !!!

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
i still cant believe that it is true all about scandal..........acctually now jouaqin or c.ronaldo were in juve if those didnt happend.....FORZA JUVE

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
have you ever seen him play under capello? then you don know what yur talking about, zannetti can replace viera and emerson easily and like many other players he was wasted at inter i think he can easily become a 1st team player for juve

alijuv

Mar 31, 2006
dont know honestly i think this should be in the bad new section, i cant see zanneti adding anything to this team besides we have viera and emerson who r alot better then him. capello will change his holly 4-4-2 formation after all it has won him two titles in a row. 3 dm's thats crazy!!!!!!! i wish he could go for one dm ( let it be emerson) and one attacking midfeilder with the first one covering up for the attacking midfielder during offenseive attack. i think zanneti should'nt be at juventus he has been benched all season at inter.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
K10 said:
this guy sucks

buy some offensive players juve

he doesn't suck, watch one game in serie A that doesn't involve juventus and you'll know. I dont think we need offensive players...............

del Piero
trezuguet
mutu
zalayeta
and some other stupid guy - i dont want to mention his name
nedved
camm
Marchionni

and even though emerson and vieria are more defensive type players they scored some great goals this season.......and zambrotta picks up the offensive slack for them

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Cronios said:
Zanetti go back to Inter at bring as the other Zanetti instead...

no thanks javier sucks........... they can keep all the argentine's they want. all we need is a good right back like oddo or gallas and we are set

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
IMO Javier Zanetti is one of Inter's best players
and C.Zanetti is one of Inter's worst,
exactly all we need is a RB not a 5th DM...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)