Cristiano Zanetti: “I'm happy to be here” (1 Viewer)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Morra10 said:
he doesn't suck, watch one game in serie A that doesn't involve juventus and you'll know. I dont think we need offensive players...............

del Piero
trezuguet
mutu
zalayeta
and some other stupid guy - i dont want to mention his name
nedved
camm
Marchionni

and even though emerson and vieria are more defensive type players they scored some great goals this season.......and zambrotta picks up the offensive slack for them
God, after your first rather rude retort I thought you might be able somehow or other to back that up with something. Probably half of those players if we get relegated will not be with us next season. Camoranesi is awful, delpiero like it or not is past his best and not the force he was, Mutu is always being played out of positio, Trezeguet has zero creativity, zlatan is woefully out of form, zalayeta is a reserve at best and sure he's left/leaving anyway, nedved, see dp.

BaNTenG

May 25, 2006
We need Cristiano Ronaldo and Ruud van Nistelrooy:D ,call Palladino back, kick Ibra's ass out:tdown: , his hearth is money..change our coach, what do you think about Vialli or Baggio?

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Tom said:
God, after your first rather rude retort I thought you might be able somehow or other to back that up with something. Probably half of those players if we get relegated will not be with us next season. Camoranesi is awful, delpiero like it or not is past his best and not the force he was, Mutu is always being played out of positio, Trezeguet has zero creativity, zlatan is woefully out of form, zalayeta is a reserve at best and sure he's left/leaving anyway, nedved, see dp.
First of all Camoranezi doesnt suck,Del piero is great (the only problem is that capello benched him all season),we need player like Trezeguet cause of his ability to score whenever he gets the ball in the penalty area! you are right about Nedved an Ibra!!

My point is that the only problem in juve are those DM!! we need some fast Midfield players with good technique(Hleb.Messi,Iniesta for ex.)!! im not saying that they should buy them but those are the kind of players juve need!!

The football that juve plays (slow footbal) is over, a new football era has come an era of good,fast,agile players like the ones i have mentioned above!!
thats why we can never win in CL! if the only thing we wont are more scudetos then this line up that juve has is perfect but for the CL.........a totaly new midfield (only camoranesi should stay)!

Giannijuve

May 17, 2006
I agree about Camo, he should stay at Juve.
He is also my favorite player, he is strong, technique, motivation, he knows what he is doing...

First of all, just get Capello out and Zanetti wil follow, I'm sure, Zanetti get out of my club and please take Zebina with you, and Capello and Emerson.

Maybe we shoud also think about selling Nedved, because he is starting to get old and we maybe able to get a lot of money for him, maybe Bayern Munchen wants to buy him, Ballack is leaving.

I don't think we have a big problem in the attack, Zlatan is his form gets back, David will always score his 25 goals every season, Del Piero must never leave, Zala I think he should leave because I think Grafite is comming, Mutu he can stay but please don't play too much.

Midfield: NO c.Zanetti, Vieira go back to London please, Emerson if you stop running after Capello you can stay, Camo must stay, Maybe we should think of buying Ronaldinho, if we put a lot of money on the table they will sell, remember Ronaldo, or from Arsenal Fabregas, Roben from Clelsea, get Tacchinardi back, get Tudor back as a defensive midfielder, not as a defender, he is better as a midfielder, he is strong and always motivated and he also scored some important goals in the past, Marchionni is a good thing for Juve, try to buy Ambrosini from Milan, Mancini from Roma, maybe even as a creative midfielder I would prefer Juninho from Lyon even above C.Ronaldo.
Oh yeah, why not buy De Rossi from Roma?

Defenders: We have no problems here, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Kovac should play more, Thuram is good but we need to look for a better one like Bovo from Roma, I really love that guy, very good kick in his right foot, Gallas would be beautiful, but I don't think he will come, Zebina just go away please, we should pay him just to leave the club or maybe when we are in serie B he can maybe play one or two games in a season, Kaladse is good but Milan won't let him leave, he is one of the few who is still young at the back so they will keep him, but we have a lot of young talent like Chielini and Balza, Ebué would be a fantastic choice for us.

I just want to say, if we are changing things around at Juve we should do it right, starting with Capello, we should also try to create a better image, because that's what the club needs after the moggi affair, please let's do it right and maybe we can answer on the field next season by winning the C.L., I don't want and don't think we will go to serie B.

And we did we ever sell Di Vaio and why isn't Miccoli comming back? When those guys in the front in Lippi's last season we had to attackers who were fast and Di Vaio scored a lot and they were still young, what do you want more?

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
i think capello gonna fool his man again just like what he did to Mexes in Roma.

if we are going to play in B, and Cristiano Zanetti willing to stay with us intead of following his master he would become an important member of regular team then. So, lets forget his roma/inter/capello background and give him a warm welcome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)