Cristiano Ronaldo (223 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
won CL, Ballon d'Or, Euro and top of three different Leagues and most important point that is He earns More than all of you and your entire lives.

Aug 2, 2005
Every second of his time is worth $6.7
If he takes a piss for 3 min.. he is richer by 1200$

One day is $579K
Total year $212 Mil
Pure income..... No tax (to Saudi Government)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
If that bothered me I would have stopped watching football years ago.
most posts in this thread are toxic and unfair, don't need to being pussy.

- - - Updated - - -

Every second of his time is worth $6.7
If he takes a piss for 3 min.. he is richer by 1200$

One day is $579K
Total year $212 Mil
Pure income..... No tax
most people never earn £80k in a year.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Shit like this is what has brought my interest in football to an all time low.
You have despotic countries spending fortunes sportswashing their image. I know Chelsea and clubs like them have been doing it before that, but it was still to a sustainable level.

And of course, the bigger picture is that Gulf countries have made no positive contribution to the earth and human society. They’re just lucky a bunch of dinosaurs died in their backyard millions of years ago and now they use that black gold to build obscene amounts of wealth, spread repressive ideas, pollute the environment and fund terrorism. Truly sickening.

Last edited:

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Football is being played around the globe and im sure his presence in Saudis will kickstart alot of football careers in there. Seeing his presentation shows how big of a star he really is.

When he said it’s all done in Europe, it really is. Few records here and there, but there really ain’t footballing challenge left for him. If he can help their football there + inspire alot of kids, it will be a huge success. That’s how every big athlete should go out, to make their sport and craft more known beyond and grow the sport itself. Money played obviously a huge role, as it does for every footballer, but the deal he got was just something that speaks the volumes what he has achieved. They can pay that amount of money and they will still get alot in return, just like football does worldwide.

Sad to see him being officially ”out”, but he played 20 years on top. Truly a GOAT, who made all the sacrifices to be the GOAT. Greedy owners and corrupt organizations behind football is what makes me puke, but football itself is still a beautiful game. It doesn’t matter where or what’s the level you play at, it’s still football. He inspired alot of kids, who are currently giving us back, he will inspire more kids and the legacy will live on forever.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Rich dudes nowadays are obsessed with becoming billionaires. I wouldn't be surprised if that was his goal now.
I thought the other day how he's probably trying to be the next Michael Jordan with it. This brings him closer to that, but I'm not sure he has the personality and innovation to take it that far. He sells on his image but past his playing career and advertising needs a brand to set him apart.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Football is being played around the globe and im sure his presence in Saudis will kickstart alot of football careers in there. Seeing his presentation shows how big of a star he really is.

When he said it’s all done in Europe, it really is. Few records here and there, but there really ain’t footballing challenge left for him. If he can help their football there + inspire alot of kids, it will be a huge success. That’s how every big athlete should go out, to make their sport and craft more known beyond and grow the sport itself. Money played obviously a huge role, as it does for every footballer, but the deal he got was just something that speaks the volumes what he has achieved. They can pay that amount of money and they will still get alot in return, just like football does worldwide.

Sad to see him being officially ”out”, but he played 20 years on top. Truly a GOAT, who made all the sacrifices to be the GOAT. Greedy owners and corrupt organizations behind football is what makes me puke, but football itself is still a beautiful game. It doesn’t matter where or what’s the level you play at, it’s still football. He inspired alot of kids, who are currently giving us back, he will inspire more kids and the legacy will live on forever.
The dick sucking is off the charts

Last edited:

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Al Nasr :rofl: :howler:

What a sellout.

Newcastle (filthy cunts) won't make the CL, and Rodildo will be stuck in Saudi for the next 36 months.
I don't know.
The Saudi league is about his current level probably, so it makes sense. It's not as if competitive teams are interested in signing him.

I do wonder how long he's actually going to be playing over there though. Shirley, he's going to want out sooner rather than later?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 208)