Cristiano Ronaldo (218 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
Have you seen him play lately?

His career at the top level is long over. It was either here or MLS - and we all know the reason he ain’t going to the US of A.
Juve was his last chance at a top club andwe ruined it for him. Poor guy made a hearty decision to go back to Yanited and got shanked by the decline. At least he got to pad his stats and wallet.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
They’ll collect all of them as ambassadors for the 2030 World Cup. Along with plane loads of cash to FIFA of course.
The globe on the World Cup trophy will be replaced with a depiction of Kashoggi's decapitated head, and Infantino will tell us he feels like a dissident, anti-Wahhabi and hirsute.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
The clause that could let Cristiano Ronaldo leave Al Nassr and play Champions League again. His time in his favourite competition may not be over just yet.

There is a clause in Cristiano Ronaldo's new contract at Al Nassr which means that he may be able to play in the Champions League again before his career comes to an end.

He signed for the Saudi Arabian side last week after he struggled to find a club in Europe that would meet his expensive salary demands whilst also providing the right level of competition.

Determined not to be left out of Europe's primary competition, though, there is reportedly a clause in his contract that means if Newcastle United qualify for the Champions League this season, he can go on loan there as they are owned by the Saudi Arabian Public Investment Fund.

[Marca]

Jun 16, 2020
The clause that could let Cristiano Ronaldo leave Al Nassr and play Champions League again. His time in his favourite competition may not be over just yet.

There is a clause in Cristiano Ronaldo's new contract at Al Nassr which means that he may be able to play in the Champions League again before his career comes to an end.

He signed for the Saudi Arabian side last week after he struggled to find a club in Europe that would meet his expensive salary demands whilst also providing the right level of competition.

Determined not to be left out of Europe's primary competition, though, there is reportedly a clause in his contract that means if Newcastle United qualify for the Champions League this season, he can go on loan there as they are owned by the Saudi Arabian Public Investment Fund.

[Marca]
If he really cared about playing CL he’d accept a less important role on minimum wages, I bet many clubs would still be interested in him. Nobody wants a 30m salary for a player at his age

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
I always thought he was the kind of player who would sacrifice the paycheck to continue playing at a high level. This move proves me wrong. It's impossible that no European club was interested; I'm sure there were suitors but they would not have wanted to pay him such an extortionate wage and he would not have been willing to reduce it any further. He clearly values himself too much even at his current age.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 196)