Cristiano Ronaldo (244 Viewers)

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Poor guy got killed by Messi this year Messi won the wc, will win another golden ball and will forever be remembered as the better player.

Better take that 200 mil and run

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Poor guy got killed by Messi this year Messi won the wc, will win another golden ball and will forever be remembered as the better player.

Better take that 200 mil and run

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Meh, recency bias doesnt last. It'll be a dumb debate forever. I dont know how you can compare two players that dont play the same position/role. I also dont know how you can use team trophies to judge individuals.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
This was his chance to go and play in the MLS and alleviate the game over there. No doubt a club like LA Galaxy would have taken him, and with Messi also reportedly warming up to the idea of retiring at Inter Miami we could have seen them in the same league again. Americans would have gone crazy seeing two of the worlds greatest athletes on their turf. Missed opportunity.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
The Ministry of Sports wants to support the clubs of Saudi League to reach qualitative deals with football stars. ⭐️

⏳ Next sensational shots (for June) could be #Messi and #Modric. ⚽️ #Transfers #Calciomercato

[Rudy Galetti]

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Meh, recency bias doesnt last. It'll be a dumb debate forever. I dont know how you can compare two players that dont play the same position/role. I also dont know how you can use team trophies to judge individuals.
The recency bias when it comes to Ronaldo has been ridiculous over the past month. It seems because he had an underwhelming World Cup at 37 (nearly 38) it has erased people's memories of an incredible career.

He's done well to be playing in a WC at that age and it's almost as though if he didn't bother people would rate him far higher.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
This was his chance to go and play in the MLS and alleviate the game over there. No doubt a club like LA Galaxy would have taken him, and with Messi also reportedly warming up to the idea of retiring at Inter Miami we could have seen them in the same league again. Americans would have gone crazy seeing two of the worlds greatest athletes on their turf. Missed opportunity.
Everything doesn't always have to revolve around the US.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 226)