Cristiano Ronaldo (242 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Guy lost a child during the summer, then while grieving his club didn't believe him and leaked shit about him to paint him as a scapegoat. Then his national team where he was happy and thought he was getting a trusting and normal environment scapegoated him as well.

I can't imagine recovering from a child loss ever, let alone continuing to play and dealing with all this other shit.
I agree completely about the last part. But does it really apply to still birth? Especially when you already have children.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
They had to bury the stillborn child that Georgina carried for 9 months and on top of that, while one twin survived, the parents will forever think of the kid they lost when they look at one that survived. That's a lot to handle and the guy doesn't need all the media on his back and literally a camera on him on the bench, with an army of body language experts and lipreaders waiting for him to twitch. Maybe he is a prick, but he's still human.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Hence why I said successful...
Still not wasting a second to feel sorry for Ronaldo. There are plenty more people in the world who deserve some sympathy.

FB_IMG_1670716617948.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Go cry over a man losing a game of football.
A sport he's paid millions to play... Pathetic.
Him crying and people reacting to it has nothing to do with his wealth. The guy is a purebreed winner, and despite his billions he broke down crying because he couldnt contain his emotions in what will be his last shot at winning this title. To me thats a big part of why I watch football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Maybe he will find it again?
Completely insensitive, but I also appreciate the dark humor.

I agree completely about the last part. But does it really apply to still birth? Especially when you already have children.
Stillbirth is a thing too. A friend of mine who lost his eight year old to a congenital heart defect once told me how defining it is to be a father of a child who has died -- that it is something you always carry with you and can define your sense of identity as long as you live.

Talk about heavy. Maybe you don't bond as much with the stillbirth, but it's definitely part of the identity.

Is there difference between biological children and children born through Surrogacy?
Or the ones you order on Amazon for your basement.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I guess.

But not as much difference between losing let's say your 5 y.o. kid vs a still born - there is difference in attachment levels, there are memories made.

Cant believe some are making me sound insane for saying this lol
Sure, makes sense. Theres probably also a difference to losing a kid in an accident or due to a long illness or witnessing a Russian soldier raping and murdering. The fact that theres different kind of hurting levels doesnt change the fact that Ronaldo still lost a kid, that weighs heavily on anyone

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
The drama around Cris only reminds me how insecure and envious people are.
If an individual manages to rise above others, those others want to discredit his achievements and bring him back down as soon as possible. Truly disgusting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Thats a crazy comment, even for you.
It isn't. My parents had a stillborn child too (when they already had two children) and while perhaps they always feel some sort of loss, they now have four healthy children and I honestly don't believe they are in any way traumatized by it. Obviously Ronaldo was affected by it, but yeah, I do think people recover from this.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
It isn't. My parents had a stillborn child too (when they already had two children) and while perhaps they always feel some sort of loss, they now have four healthy children and I honestly don't believe they are in any way traumatized by it. Obviously Ronaldo was affected by it, but yeah, I do think people recover from this.
At the time of the still birth though? They didn’t wake up next day and go “Oh well… “ and go about their day. You eventually learn to live with it, but it does take time. Even more time for the mother.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
At the time of the still birth though? They didn’t wake up next day and go “Oh well… “ and go about their day. You eventually learn to live with it, but it does take time. Even more time for the mother.
Of course not, but IlCapitano said he doesn't expect parents to ever recover. And I think a lot of them (eventually) do, especially when they have numerous other children.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Of course not, but IlCapitano said he doesn't expect parents to ever recover. And I think a lot of them (eventually) do, especially when they have numerous other children.
Depends on what it means to recover. Recover and just coping aren't the same thing. It's not something you forget.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Depends on what it means to recover. Recover and just coping aren't the same thing. It's not something you forget.
It isn't. And it definitely isn't, when this was your only child or a second child. But having several other children does matter quite a lot. I'm not saying it isn't bad. Of course people will grieve a stillborn child. But if you have four or five living children, you are still mostly very much a blessed man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 218)