Cristiano Ronaldo (210 Viewers)

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Fingers crossed that no one wants him and he has to stay at United.
You should cross your fingers him coming there. What’s a better replacement, especially if he has his contract terminated and you get him free? I understand no to pay the fee and current salary tho, but free and reduced salary every team should be jumping on him. That’s a no-brainer.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
You should cross your fingers him coming there. What’s a better replacement, especially if he has his contract terminated and you get him free? I understand no to pay the fee and current salary tho, but free and reduced salary every team should be jumping on him. That’s a no-brainer.
38 years old in half a year, wants big wages, doesn't work for the team, doesn't track back, doesn't do defensive work. It's just a bad cocktail for us.

Sure he could fill the void Lewa left and I was also thinking he could be a good stopgap for 1 or max 2 years. But everything taken into consideration I don't think it makes sense for us to sign him. And it seems most other top clubs thinks the same, else he would be gone already.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
He probably can play till 40 , if he willing to take a massive pay cut and joins a club who is willing to fit him in their system .
He also needs to be flexible abit.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
38 years old in half a year, wants big wages, doesn't work for the team, doesn't track back, doesn't do defensive work. It's just a bad cocktail for us.

Sure he could fill the void Lewa left and I was also thinking he could be a good stopgap for 1 or max 2 years. But everything taken into consideration I don't think it makes sense for us to sign him. And it seems most other top clubs thinks the same, else he would be gone already.
The reason he isn’t gone yet is the fact that he’s on something like 30m a year on salaries + 15m on a fee if you sign him. You just do not invest ~45m for one season, when you don’t get any re-sale value on top of that. That’s why Kahn and all these Bayern faces been saying there for a current situation instead of completely denying it. One season and not investing on the future at all with that cost ain’t your policy. IF the situation changes and Ronaldo is free’d from his contract, im pretty sure Bayern will jump straight in as you don’t even have replacement yet?

People saying pressing is the only way to go, but Pep had 2 squads to do that over the full season and still, they somehow manage to be out of shape in the last few weeks of the season due the amount of games they play in all competitions + NT. There’s a reason Burnley from PL ain’t pressing all the time etc. because firstly you need tons of players for that over the full season and secondly, you need pretty much certain type of players in order to keep the ball for slower pace. That pressing and tracking back BS is just PL made up story and most of the big teams out of PL ain’t doing it day in, day out - like Ronaldo shouldn’t.

He’s still a grear player and as a goal scorer second to none. Not playing for the team is absolute fucking BS as well. He wants nothing else but to win, whether it’s on his personal level or not, but if his team isn’t winning he ain’t winning jack shit on his own. This world is full of players who kind of want to win, when someone offers them a win they will extend their hand to take it, but do not do anything to actually make it happen. Ronaldo is not like that. The last game for us, knowing he was gone and he scored a game winner on the extra time and he was celebrating it big time, taking the shirt off and it looked like it meant alot to him to give the 3 points to us. Out of the +800 goals he has scored over his career, one goal means nothing to him, especially it being the only goal in Serie A and it wins nothing personal on him, but he was celebrating it because we would have gotten us the WIN and that’s what he’s all about.

Tracking back, pressing, team player whatever people say. He wants to win and if your team is full of winners instead of sissys, he will deliver and give his heart out. Football is 11v11, not 1v1 and if you can’t find a working system on a total dominant team like Bayern in BL with him being the lethal weapon for you, you’re doing it wrong. Champions League against City is a different ball game then, but that’s 5% of the games over the season.

I actually feel bad for him going to Man Utd around the spoiled kids those Martials, Rashfords, Greenwoods etc. are. Those players should be thanking Ronaldo to bringing football even on the higher notes globally and increased salaries, so they can sit at home making 250k a week instead of 100k. i don’t think a club like Bayern with all the authorities are letting the players disrespect the club like it has been around the sissy club Man Utd is for last 10 years.

It’s not time yet to team up with his son in Sporting as that’s what i think the goal is in few years considering his son being good enough. Time will come, but Ronaldo still has alot to offer in the top teams in world and whether it’s Bayern or someone else, he still is one of the absolute best players in the world, whether people want to believe it or not.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
The reason he isn’t gone yet is the fact that he’s on something like 30m a year on salaries + 15m on a fee if you sign him. You just do not invest ~45m for one season, when you don’t get any re-sale value on top of that. That’s why Kahn and all these Bayern faces been saying there for a current situation instead of completely denying it. One season and not investing on the future at all with that cost ain’t your policy. IF the situation changes and Ronaldo is free’d from his contract, im pretty sure Bayern will jump straight in as you don’t even have replacement yet?

People saying pressing is the only way to go, but Pep had 2 squads to do that over the full season and still, they somehow manage to be out of shape in the last few weeks of the season due the amount of games they play in all competitions + NT. There’s a reason Burnley from PL ain’t pressing all the time etc. because firstly you need tons of players for that over the full season and secondly, you need pretty much certain type of players in order to keep the ball for slower pace. That pressing and tracking back BS is just PL made up story and most of the big teams out of PL ain’t doing it day in, day out - like Ronaldo shouldn’t.

He’s still a grear player and as a goal scorer second to none. Not playing for the team is absolute fucking BS as well. He wants nothing else but to win, whether it’s on his personal level or not, but if his team isn’t winning he ain’t winning jack shit on his own. This world is full of players who kind of want to win, when someone offers them a win they will extend their hand to take it, but do not do anything to actually make it happen. Ronaldo is not like that. The last game for us, knowing he was gone and he scored a game winner on the extra time and he was celebrating it big time, taking the shirt off and it looked like it meant alot to him to give the 3 points to us. Out of the +800 goals he has scored over his career, one goal means nothing to him, especially it being the only goal in Serie A and it wins nothing personal on him, but he was celebrating it because we would have gotten us the WIN and that’s what he’s all about.

Tracking back, pressing, team player whatever people say. He wants to win and if your team is full of winners instead of sissys, he will deliver and give his heart out. Football is 11v11, not 1v1 and if you can’t find a working system on a total dominant team like Bayern in BL with him being the lethal weapon for you, you’re doing it wrong. Champions League against City is a different ball game then, but that’s 5% of the games over the season.

I actually feel bad for him going to Man Utd around the spoiled kids those Martials, Rashfords, Greenwoods etc. are. Those players should be thanking Ronaldo to bringing football even on the higher notes globally and increased salaries, so they can sit at home making 250k a week instead of 100k. i don’t think a club like Bayern with all the authorities are letting the players disrespect the club like it has been around the sissy club Man Utd is for last 10 years.

It’s not time yet to team up with his son in Sporting as that’s what i think the goal is in few years considering his son being good enough. Time will come, but Ronaldo still has alot to offer in the top teams in world and whether it’s Bayern or someone else, he still is one of the absolute best players in the world, whether people want to believe it or not.
That's just not true these days, let alone one of the best players in the world.

He's not scoring 50 goals a season to justify the team playing around him and him not contributing anything defensively.

He's still pretty good though. Just not a top 10 player anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

That would be ideal..

I would take him back on 8 mil salary and a our conditions

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk
3 mil and it's an okay deal IMO.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
That's just not true these days, let alone one of the best players in the world.

He's not scoring 50 goals a season to justify the team playing around him and him not contributing anything defensively.

He's still pretty good though. Just not a top 10 player anymore.
Him playing for us, the defensive and old core filled Juve wasn't exactly the place to bag 50 goals a season, neither was that Man Utd team last year. Best goalscorers on every season are coming from Barcelona, RM, PSG, Bayern and maybe from PL City and Pool, but they're mostly not in the absolute top because of they league they play in.

It's total BS not to say he still isn't one of the best around. I can almost say in proper attacking minded team, that has quality around he would be end of the season fighting for top goal scorer over the full calendar year title. Seriously, everyone sees with their own eyes that he knows how to put the ball back of the net. He's decreasing of course, but people are definitely falling for the age too much.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Him playing for us, the defensive and old core filled Juve wasn't exactly the place to bag 50 goals a season, neither was that Man Utd team last year. Best goalscorers on every season are coming from Barcelona, RM, PSG, Bayern and maybe from PL City and Pool, but they're mostly not in the absolute top because of they league they play in.

It's total BS not to say he still isn't one of the best around. I can almost say in proper attacking minded team, that has quality around he would be end of the season fighting for top goal scorer over the full calendar year title. Seriously, everyone sees with their own eyes that he knows how to put the ball back of the net. He's decreasing of course, but people are definitely falling for the age too much.
I guess we'll never know that cause he'll never play for a top team again.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
I guess we'll never know that cause he'll never play for a top team again.
Na, he will. He will be playing In England, Italy, Spain, Germany or France for next 3-5 years and sporting after that. He just scored 18 league goals in that dysfunctional Manure team with Bruno taking the penalties at 37, which is just couple shy what Salah and Son did while playing with way better teams.

Good thing is that we will see this in very soon. We can be back on this.

Jun 6, 2015
I don't think any top team is too eager to get him at this point in his career. As we already saw during his last year here, having him as the main man nowadays comes with some pretty big downsides. It's more and more about the team these days. Doing everything as a team like pressing, defending and attacking as a unit. Ronnie, Messi and the likes, due to their lack of work-rate, just don't fit that kind of football well. The rest of the team has to pick up the slack thus defending and especially pressing just become that much harder.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
I don't think any top team is too eager to get him at this point in his career. As we already saw during his last year here, having him as the main man nowadays comes with some pretty big downsides. It's more and more about the team these days. Doing everything as a team like pressing, defending and attacking as a unit. Ronnie, Messi and the likes, due to their lack of work-rate, just don't fit that kind of football well. The rest of the team has to pick up the slack thus defending and especially pressing just become that much harder.
If 11v11 doesn't allow yourself to have certain freedoms, then i don't know. It's not like he's sitting behind the goal post, with a tent and having said that "when there's a possibility of ball coming to me, wake me up" but he's actually running what like 8-9km per game. That's not much less than an average player. He just does the work behind the lines, towards the goal and actually scores the goals, since that's what this game is all about.

We had fucking Bernaboi giving us 15km a game with 0+1 and people were happy or what LMFAO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 195)