Cristiano Ronaldo (193 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
How many of us wouldnt be bigger pricks with the amount of fuck you money he has. Players put up with shit from the fans because they getting paid, if you outgrow the getting paid part, there's not much incentive to put up with some brat sticking a camera in your face.
remember how he always was ready to sign photographs, jerseys and always handled fans (especially young fans) with utter respect? he was filthy rich back then too, but never a prick with fans.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I wonder why WHO has classified 10-14 years of age as adolescent?Maybe they should revisit this classification.
Maybe Im missing smth due to english not being my main language, but isnt adolescent basically a children thats in the process of becoming an adult? I dont see the contradiction here.

When I was a teen I viewed myself as pretty much an adult and thought that Im as smart as most of them. Now that I'm 31 and have teens shadowing me at my job and raising my own children, its pretty clear to me that most underage teens are still children and need to be protected.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Although biologically a child is a human being between the stages of birth and puberty, adolescence is accepted by some cultures as a part of social childhood, because most adolescents are considered minors under the law. The onset of adolescence brings about various physical, psychological and behavioral changes.

https://patch.com/california/pleasanthill/teenagers-are-children-not-adults

We're also forgetting that this child/adolescent is suffering from autism, so there are limitations to his mental and physical faculties/capabilities.

Autism, or autism spectrum disorder (ASD), refers to a broad range of conditions characterized by challenges with social skills, repetitive behaviors, speech and nonverbal communication

Mic Drop. Fuck you all and thank you.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Maybe Im missing smth due to english not being my main language, but isnt adolescent basically a children thats in the process of becoming an adult? I dont see the contradiction here.

When I was a teen I viewed myself as pretty much an adult and thought that Im as smart as most of them. Now that I'm 31 and have teens shadowing me at my job and raising my own children, its pretty clear to me that most underage teens are still children and need to be protected.
I can understand you are getting emotional as you have children but i am just speaking from who definiton of adolescent
"Adolescence is the phase of life between childhood and adulthood, from ages 10 to 19"
https://www.who.int/health-topics/adolescent-health#tab=tab_1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 178)