Cristiano Ronaldo (160 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Nonsense the sooner he left the sooner we could get to building the next generation. I agree that him staying would have resulted in a scudetteo this season but, long term, its good that he is gone.
It's not nonsense, Ronaldo still gives you 2-3 excellent years. And we already started building the next generation, with or without him. He's just one player out of XI

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Nonsense the sooner he left the sooner we could get to building the next generation. I agree that him staying would have resulted in a scudetteo this season but, long term, its good that he is gone.
Thank you. At least someone isn't here bumping his thread and sucking him off every single time he scores a goal.

Oh, and last time I checked, The Red Cunts of Manc still sucked. Can't wait until both Rodildo and The Red Cunts of Manc miss out on top 4, and he rides off into the sunset of Florida or Los Angeles.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Thank you. At least someone isn't here bumping his thread and sucking him off every single time he scores a goal.

Oh, and last time I checked, The Red Cunts of Manc still sucked. Can't wait until both Rodildo and The Red Cunts of Manc miss out on top 4, and he rides off into the sunset of Florida or Los Angeles.
Hoping you don't do the same when Dybala's thread finds it way here next season :shifty:

Rosario Central will be waiting for him in a couple of years :green:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Hoping you don't do the same when Dybala's thread finds it way here next season :shifty:

Rosario Central will be waiting for him in a couple of years :green:
I won't be bumping his thread if he does indeed leave. I will wish him the best in his career because he deserves it (unless he defects to Merda).

As for Rodildo, I will never acknowledge him as the GOAT - his ego and prima donna attitude make him a toxic personality.

His "I'm bigger than the club" attitude is abominable, so I am happy he left. Good riddance, and fuck him and fuck The Red Cunts.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
I won't be bumping his thread if he does indeed leave. I will wish him the best in his career because he deserves it (unless he defects to Merda).

As for Rodildo, I will never acknowledge him as the GOAT - his ego and prima donna attitude make him a toxic personality.

His "I'm bigger than the club" attitude is abominable, so I am happy he left. Good riddance, and fuck him and fuck The Red Cunts.
Screenshot_20220313-115522~2.jpg

Show some respect.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

Rodilido :rofl:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
It's not nonsense, Ronaldo still gives you 2-3 excellent years. And we already started building the next generation, with or without him. He's just one player out of XI
He’s one player taking a chunk of the wage budget though. He was a good signing that we failed to capitalise mainly because he alone couldn’t make up for all the holes in this team. Now we get to build the team properly and if that means we miss out on a scudetto then so be it.
(It remains to be seen if bini bene can build that team, but so far so good)

Jäger

May 2, 2021
Can't stand this fraud. Always trying to appease his prem/manure fanboys with reassurances. I still see him leaving at the end of this season, unlikely that theyll finish 4th.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He’s one player taking a chunk of the wage budget though. He was a good signing that we failed to capitalise mainly because he alone couldn’t make up for all the holes in this team. Now we get to build the team properly and if that means we miss out on a scudetto then so be it.
(It remains to be seen if bini bene can build that team, but so far so good)
He'd probably be gone this summer anyway, which would delay the Vlahovic signing, but the rest doesn't change much. We still get Zakaria imo and sell Bentancur, and maybe replace Kulu with a different CF (Scamacca?). Ideally, we'd have sold Dybala in the summer and lost Ronaldo for free (instead of the other way around), since you'd get a lot more out of one year of Ronaldo than one year of Dybala, but that's another topic

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Foolish, Asinine and Erroneous. I pity people like that. It's like they are unaware of anything that happened before the year 2005. To them, the world started in 2000 - perhaps it did.

- - - Updated - - -

When was the last time you had sex?
I could respond in a very insulting and possibly predictable manner since you set me up so nicely, but I am going to be polite and refrain from profanity.

I live in Thailand, so sex is always a phone call or text message away. Do you have any further questions?

- - - Updated - - -

The guy who gave up in the 2011 finals against the geriatric Mavs and then again last year against The Suns, not to mention against the ageing Spurs and against the Warriors before they acquired KD. GOAT indeed - goes off and tanks.

Last edited:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
The way he left us doesn’t warrant any respect. No hard feelings though, I like the direction we’re heading and prefer a 15 year younger Vlahovic leading our attack line anyway.
at least we got 15m from selling him. but someone gets injured a lot and will leave in the summer as free player!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 143)