Cristiano Ronaldo (91 Viewers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
To the outside world, Cristiano Ronaldo had been expected to lead the line against Manchester City. As it happened, he was not in the country by the time of kick-off at the Etihad.

It is believed Ronaldo flew to Portugal once his absence for the Manchester derby became clear. He reported a recurrence of the hip flexor problem that troubled him earlier this year, which treatment could not soothe, and then took a flight to his homeland before Sunday.

Sources say the trip caused surprise among the United dressing room given the significance of the fixture. Injured players are not obliged to attend matches but it is said Ronaldo’s team-mates feel his presence at the stadium, given his aura and contributions this campaign, could have been beneficial.

https://theathletic.com/3166005/202...d/?article_source=search&search_query=Ronaldo

- - - Updated - - -

he should go play in the states. Always felt like that was gonna happen at the end of his career.
No way he goes to the US with all the legal trouble that entails for him.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 10, 2009
The GOAT. Had he stayed, we'd be 1st in Serie A now. We'd probably not have Vlahovic tho (I think we would have sold Kulu and bought Scamacca instead), and no Kean either. I'm pretty content where we are right now but I still wish he remained
Just be glad that the greatest footballer of all time played at Juventus at one point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)