Cristiano Ronaldo (86 Viewers)

Jäger

May 2, 2021
He will play EL this season even. You think he's gone in January?
January too early probably. United might still be in the race by that point, but by the end of the season he'll know for sure whether he's goner, and I think it's likely that he will be.

On the other hand, he is getting old and it's possible he might stay on and just resign to the fact that his glory days were behind him, but its Ronaldo so I don't see that happening. If they don't qualify then itll definitely be a test of his love for the club. Stay on and be loyal to his beloved Manure in dark times, or join an oil club who will cater to his ego and provide him with an opportunity to stay in the same spotlight as Messi? Who knows. If he does stay on and suffer through Europa league (or even conference league for that matter) then it will beg the question as to why he left us in the first place, and it will anger many juve fans I'd imagine. Interesting summer ahead.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
If he goes to USA, his impact will be massive and he can easily extend his career. He priced himself out of Europe but I think the Americans will meet his financial demands.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If he goes to USA, his impact will be massive and he can easily extend his career. He priced himself out of Europe but I think the Americans will meet his financial demands.
Question is what's priority for him at this point, improving on his legacy further or getting his 30M salary no matter what, even if he has to play below his level. He can still play at the highest level, but he chose the wrong club for that. If I was him I'd take a paycut and go play for Madrid again. Then in a few years go to Sporting. Maybe to MLS a season before 2026 WC and that's it

Jäger

May 2, 2021
Not sure what makes you guys think that United is going to miss out on the top 4? They are only a point behind Brighton and 5 points off the top of the table.
They've got a tough string of matches ahead, of which some of their key players including Varane will still be injured for. I can see them dropping several points.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Not sure what makes you guys think that United is going to miss out on the top 4? They are only a point behind Brighton and 5 points off the top of the table.
Chelsea, Liverpool & City should be stronger than them. So that leaves only 1 spot for which there should be quite a few contenders.

Personally, I don't think they'll make the top 4 either.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Question is what's priority for him at this point, improving on his legacy further or getting his 30M salary no matter what, even if he has to play below his level. He can still play at the highest level, but he chose the wrong club for that. If I was him I'd take a paycut and go play for Madrid again. Then in a few years go to Sporting. Maybe to MLS a season before 2026 WC and that's it
I don't see top clubs taking him because his lack of tracking back kills the team and I think Liverpool this weekend, will show the massive difference it makes when Mane and Salah track back to defend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)