Cristiano Ronaldo (130 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
How do you guys think OGS will fit him in the lineup? And overall, do you think it'll be success both for United and CR individually? Their front line seems to be crowded now: Rashford, Cavani, Diallo, James, Greenwood, Sancho, Martial and CR. That is a lot!
@JuveJay
No idea. OGS is a meme coach anyway, there's never been such a mediocre coach given so much backing. He thinks it is still 1999 and United are just going to smash everyone with all-out attack.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It had to be united didn't it lol. Wish nothing but the worst for Ronaldo and United. An arrogant prick joins a scum arrogant club, perfect marriage between them two but knowing Ronaldo if shit goes bad he will frown over there too. Hopefully they lose their dressing room. I'm glad the Ronaldo fanboys can leave this club as well. How the feck a person can support a player like it's some tennis game is beyond me.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Had we built a team around Ronaldo with a good coach, he'd look even better, which is scary good
I agree on paper with that. The problem is that a very good coach like Allegri doesn't like CR7 in his team. Maybe he doesn't like that the team has a special spotlight only for one player, maybe he doesn't like that our team play is suffering just to accommodate CR7's style of play?

We have to trust the coach. For better or for worse we are not a Real Madrid team and perhaps CR7 was destined to fail in his goal to bring us CL glory. Let's hope that Allegri will bring back our true essence and help it evolve.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
I came here as a Ronaldo fan but today I am a Ronaldo and Juventus fan. I hope that both he and Juventus find success this season. Hopefully we can add another solid young piece with his sale. Looking forward to seeing what we can do with Chiesa in a bigger role.
I suppose a lot of people will mock this stance. However, Baggio brought me to follow Juventus as a child and although he only stayed about 5 years, I like many more around the world followed the club ever since.
Ronaldo could have a similar smaller effect on a cohort of people.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Respect. Professional to the last minute. It was great having you here. I wish we actually had a plan. Hopefully we do the right thing and rebuild in the right way.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I came here as a Ronaldo fan but today I am a Ronaldo and Juventus fan. I hope that both he and Juventus find success this season. Hopefully we can add another solid young piece with his sale. Looking forward to seeing what we can do with Chiesa in a bigger role.
But if we end up facing each other, you'll be supporting Juventus, right? :heart:

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
SMS would be a great add. I wonder if we might consider playing Kulu in a central role? He's a good finisher, could pressure the ball but doesn't have Chiesa's or Cuadrado's speed to be as effective wide.
IMO this is the guy that will benefit from this. Kulu doesn’t have what it takes to play on the wing, too slow and not a good enough dribbler. His only chance to be a decent player is in a false 9 role

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
How do you guys think OGS will fit him in the lineup? And overall, do you think it'll be success both for United and CR individually? Their front line seems to be crowded now: Rashford, Cavani, Diallo, James, Greenwood, Sancho, Martial and CR. That is a lot!
@JuveJay
Fuck knows all I know is OGS will win absolutely sweet fuck all again this season and hopefully crash out of the CL early again.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Rookie section is exactly where he should be, just as his soon to be forgotten legacy here, even more so now after how he turned everything into a drama in the very last week of the mercatto which gives us little time towards actually replacing and rebuilding properly for the post-Ronaldo era, little do i care to what Manchester team he went to as it makes no difference, he will be an additional burden in an already broken team where i highly doubt that he will be better off in terms of silverware or his beloved individual achievements.

Luckily we have one of the best in Allegri who is ready to take this challenge on and is probably just as motivated as all of us to prove that Juventus will live on while also being just as competitive and succesful even without CR7.

Nonetheless, make no mistake that even if we don’t get any high-profile name this late into the mercatto it doesn’t mean that we won’t in the next few ones.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Respect. Professional to the last minute. It was great having you here. I wish we actually had a plan. Hopefully we do the right thing and rebuild in the right way.
Professional? He clearly couldn't wait to leave Turin at a time that was an inconvenience to the club.

And bollocks to his IG post... dumb fuck can't can't spell Grazie or Tifosi right.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I feel he did his best (bar the wall against Porto, lol, maybe Pepe blackmail him about something). It was really excited to have him in the club and it took Juve to a whole new dimension in many ways. Our failure has everything to do about our poor management decision plus covid situation

Thank you for everything GOAT. All the best for you individually, MANU can just GTFO

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I hope that tactical masterclass of attacking only down the right vs Udinese will have been worth it in the end (in terms of better team formation and salary spread).

New Max with more power resulting in some huge moves: no to Donnarumma in favor of Tek and now this.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
It had to be united didn't it lol. Wish nothing but the worst for Ronaldo and United. An arrogant prick joins a scum arrogant club, perfect marriage between them two but knowing Ronaldo if shit goes bad he will frown over there too. Hopefully they lose their dressing room. I'm glad the Ronaldo fanboys can leave this club as well. How the feck a person can support a player like it's some tennis game is beyond me.
I respect Ronaldo as a player but never really liked him on the pitch.

Tried my best to like him but just couldn’t for most parts.

Guess it’s because he was never a true team player.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
It’s tough to think about other clubs when our own line up currently feels so muddled. If that’s what you call fragility then that’s where I am.
You can't do anything about it. I'd say take it easy and wait for the end of mercato. What I meant by fragile is that I thought you feel somehow betrayed by Ronaldo and don't want to even think about him anymore.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Professional? He clearly couldn't wait to leave Turin at a time that was an inconvenience to the club.

And bollocks to his IG post... dumb fuck can't can't spell Grazie or Tifosi right.
I agree. He pulled a Conte on us. Leaving it so late to want to leave. Showing it’s all about him again, and talks about respect. Saying he wasn’t going to play for Juve again was a total lack of respect. Thanks for the goals but get fucked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)