Cristiano Ronaldo (116 Viewers)

Mar 10, 2009
Rookie section is exactly where he should be, just as his soon to be forgotten legacy here, even more so now after how he turned everything into a drama in the very last week of the mercatto which gives us little time towards actually replacing and rebuilding properly for the post-Ronaldo era, little do i care to what Manchester team he went to as it makes no difference, he will be an additional burden in an already broken team where i highly doubt that he will be better off in terms of silverware or his beloved individual achievements.

Luckily we have one of the best in Allegri who is ready to take this challenge on and is probably just as motivated as all of us to prove that Juventus will live on while also being just as competitive and succesful even without CR7.

Nonetheless, make no mistake that even if we don’t get any high-profile name this late into the mercatto it doesn’t mean that we won’t in the next few ones.
I think we'll go back to signing Tevez like players; unhappy great players not players who are hot prospect such as De Ligt or megastars such as Ronaldo. I don't think we're that type of team to be honest and when did try we quickly fell apart.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Best Match :
Juventus- Atletico madrid (2018-19)
Juventus - Udinese(2019)
Juventus-Man utd (2018)
Juventus vs Cagliari(2020)
juventus-inter(2019)

Best Goal :
Sampdoria 1-2 Juventus (2019)(header)
Juventus- Lyon (2020)(left foot )
juventus-torino (2020)(free kick)
Juventus-Genoa (2020)
Juventus-Man utd (2018)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I think Allegri wanted to build our attack around Dybala and Chiesa rather than Ronaldo this time though. I believe Allegri knows what he's doing and think this is a good decision for the long term health of the club both on and off the pitch.
I don't think Max got something to do with this, it's Ronaldo that wanted to go. I think he can make Dybala work well and perform close to his best, but the team won't reach its potential with him, atleast not in the CL. For the league, he will prove useful, but CL is a different kind of game, that don't suit him

Mar 10, 2009
Best Match :
Juventus- Atletico madrid (2018-19)
Juventus - Udinese(2019)
Juventus-Man utd (2018)
Juventus vs Cagliari(2020)
juventus-inter(2019)

Best Goal :
Sampdoria 1-2 Juventus (2019)(header)
Juventus- Lyon (2020)(left foot )
juventus-torino (2020)(free kick)
Juventus-Genoa (2020)
Juventus-Man utd (2018)
Will always remember that A Madrid game. It feels strange that he's gone, now that it has sunk in.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I agree on paper with that. The problem is that a very good coach like Allegri doesn't like CR7 in his team. Maybe he doesn't like that the team has a special spotlight only for one player, maybe he doesn't like that our team play is suffering just to accommodate CR7's style of play?

We have to trust the coach. For better or for worse we are not a Real Madrid team and perhaps CR7 was destined to fail in his goal to bring us CL glory. Let's hope that Allegri will bring back our true essence and help it evolve.
In that same light, I'd also move away from Dybala. Minus the spotlight and sense of responsibility towards him, he has all that as well imo

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I think we'll go back to signing Tevez like players; unhappy great players not players who are hot prospect such as De Ligt or megastars such as Ronaldo. I don't think we're that type of team to be honest and when did try we quickly fell apart.
IMO i wouldn’t disagree with that policy either as it got us some really good players over time that contributed a lot to our overall success, however it does need to be a good balance between bringing in some hot prospects along with some of the bargains that we could eventually pull off because i do also think that we might’ve finally learned our lesson when it comes to getting players that are on high wages, with no resale value and on high sign-on fee’s, it would again be really short sighted.

I guess time will tell.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Rookie section is exactly where he should be, just as his soon to be forgotten legacy here, even more so now after how he turned everything into a drama in the very last week of the mercatto which gives us little time towards actually replacing and rebuilding properly for the post-Ronaldo era, little do i care to what Manchester team he went to as it makes no difference, he will be an additional burden in an already broken team where i highly doubt that he will be better off in terms of silverware or his beloved individual achievements.

Luckily we have one of the best in Allegri who is ready to take this challenge on and is probably just as motivated as all of us to prove that Juventus will live on while also being just as competitive and succesful even without CR7.

Nonetheless, make no mistake that even if we don’t get any high-profile name this late into the mercatto it doesn’t mean that we won’t in the next few ones.
Why rookie section? The arguments are missing. Sounds like we have some butthurt fans. He offered 120% till last minute and what do we REALLY know about the timelines and when he uttered his wish to leave and how he did so. For all we know and have seen over the last 5-6 years, our management have sucked with transfers and planning, so its more likely them to have messed up once again.

Regarding his legacy being forgotten, then its probably just wishful thinking of you. His period will most likely be remembered and talked more about, than half of our current club legends. His output was among the bests here, and simply having had the top 3 player of all time if not THE best, is something that will be remembered by many people. I dont really understand what more we could expect from Ronaldo, I would say he did his part, he believed in us and the project, but the project shattered and we fell far behind the competition. Its childish to get butthurt and blame it on Ronaldo. The club failed to convert and now we have a lot of work to do to get back to where we belong.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Why rookie section? The arguments are missing. Sounds like we have some butthurt fans. He offered 120% till last minute and what do we REALLY know about the timelines and when he uttered his wish to leave and how he did so. For all we know and have seen over the last 5-6 years, our management have sucked with transfers and planning, so its more likely them to have messed up once again.

Regarding his legacy being forgotten, then its probably just wishful thinking of you. His period will most likely be remembered and talked more about, than half of our current club legends. His output was among the bests here, and simply having had the top 3 player of all time if not THE best, is something that will be remembered by many people. I dont really understand what more we could expect from Ronaldo, I would say he did his part, he believed in us and the project, but the project shattered and we fell far behind the competition. Its childish to get butthurt and blame it on Ronaldo. The club failed to convert and now we have a lot of work to do to get back to where we belong.
Tevez contributed more than Ronaldo but he's still in Rookie section.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)