Cristiano Ronaldo (104 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
*SMS + 2-3 equivalent players that fit into CR7 total budget

Yes, a hundred times over

You are assuming those players using the Ronaldo money were not going to be Rincon, Rabiot, Kulu, Arthur and Ramsey type of flops....practically not factoring in that Ronaldo is guaranteed quality while SMS and his hypothetical friends were risky buys by folks who have only 1 proper transfer to their name since Ronaldo (Chiesa).

That alternative universe is SMS (who isnt that special anyway)surrounded by a group of Mckennies.

May 25, 2019
You are assuming those players using the Ronaldo money were not going to be Rincon, Rabiot, Kulu, Arthur and Ramsey type of flops....practically not factoring in that Ronaldo is guaranteed quality while SMS and his hypothetical friends were risky buys by folks who have only 1 proper transfer to their name since Ronaldo (Chiesa).

That alternative universe is SMS (who isnt that special anyway)surrounded by a group of Mckennies.
SMS would be a great add. I wonder if we might consider playing Kulu in a central role? He's a good finisher, could pressure the ball but doesn't have Chiesa's or Cuadrado's speed to be as effective wide.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
We bought the guy to do a job and he did it. He showed up every match and he scored. Even until the final whistle vs. Udinese. It's actually surprising that he was still motivated to dunk on the Udinese defender knowing that he would leave.

Of course the exit would be abrupt and unceremonious. What did we expect when we entered this marriage?

Maybe it would have been different without covid or without us immediately giving Ronaldo to Sarri and Pirlo of all coaches. He started with Matuidi beside him and finished with Bernardeschi. Let that sink in.

I have nothing but respect for Ronaldo in the end because of his professionalism on the pitch.

Jul 13, 2010
Good luck CR, thanks for the goals, the sponsors and your fake fans who bought some shirts to slightly boost Juve's economy.

But the freed up wage budget will help us a lot hopefully

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Now I can finally enjoy watching Juve again.

Your team will benefit massively from this.
How so? No replacement or reinvestment of the money has been made, so that sounds like a very biased opinion. Right now we are a winner and 30 goals less, with a window closing in 3 days.

I personally didnt like his attitude much, but I have a huge respect for his winner mentality and ambition, something completely lacking from the current crop of players.
I also wonder what more he could have done here, to deserve the Juve legend section and join recent legends: Marchisio, Mandzukic and Barzagli.
I dare to say that on the field, his output and value for us has been immense. I guess the legend section is for the more likeable players.

Jäger

May 2, 2021
How so? No replacement or reinvestment of the money has been made, so that sounds like a very biased opinion. Right now we are a winner and 30 goals less, with a window closing in 3 days.

I personally didnt like his attitude much, but I have a huge respect for his winner mentality and ambition, something completely lacking from the current crop of players.
I also wonder what more he could have done here, to deserve the Juve legend section and join recent legends: Marchisio, Mandzukic and Barzagli.
I dare to say that on the field, his output and value for us has been immense. I guess the legend section is for the more likeable players.
This

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 85)