Cristiano Ronaldo (37 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
How many goals does Bentancur have in Juve shirt? 2?
Now that Cris is gone, our game will become much better. We will play more like a team and all of a sudden the players who were average will step up and become better players. It's as if CR7 was sucking up all the energy from them and now that he is finally gone they will regain their powers. What an evil villain he was!

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Now that Cris is gone, our game will become much better. We will play more like a team and all of a sudden the players who were average will step up and become better players. It's as if CR7 was sucking up all the energy from them and now that he is finally gone they will regain their powers. What an evil villain he was!
:agree:

Ronaldo was holding them all back

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
This is a sorry ass midfield, but let’s hope we improve it after this massive cost of CR7 is gone.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
This is a sorry ass midfield, but let’s hope we improve it after this massive cost of CR7 is gone.
By buying Scamacca and Keane? Why? I don't want to believe the rumours and as you said, let's wait and see if the club strengthens where we desperately need strengthening.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
By buying Scamacca and Keane? Why? I don't want to believe the rumours and as you said, let's wait and see if the club strengthens where we desperately need strengthening.
We got Locatelli, and I don’t mind Witsel. But anyway we have to take baby steps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)