Cristiano Ronaldo (36 Viewers)

4ndr3i

Aug 2, 2012
The fact is that he is just a rebound transfer after the Kane deal flopped. It’s not like City were chasing him all summer.. yadda yadda yadda. PSG doesn’t even want him even with Mbappe leaving.

Amazing player and it was a great experience having him at Juve but It’s not like the world is ending with him leaving.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Ok dork. :lol:

You’re turning into a real badass type.
far from it.

fan favorite and juve legend moggi NEVER was honest with the media. i bet he enjoyed the shit out of trolling journos left and right.

nedved can't go out and say "ronaldo wants to leave, we have zero leverage besides his contract". and i can also imagine that ronaldo/mendes didn't say anything on their intentions to the board before the opening game. i'd throw some shit on the goat this time as he was utterly unprofessional and disrespectful lately.

ronaldo is the only one to blame here. he got an immense salary, endless respect, support in the rape case, his own covid rules, everything. and he leaves us when the season is literally ongoing. if conte was a cunt for leaving us at the beginning of the pre-season...

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
It's going to be tough replacing his production

But what I enjoy most is that everything that moron Paratici ruined is being undone lol
I was curious and checked the number of goals we scored in three seasons prior to Ronaldo joining and the three seasons with him (15/16 - 20/21)(Only the league. I don't expect the CL numbers to be very different either) The number of goals we scored ranged between 75 and 77 for all seasons bar one, where we scored 86 goals. We had Dybala, Higuain and Mandy in the front line that year and Higuain was not even his prolific self. If we look at replacing Ronaldo with a player who'll score 30 goals a season, we won't find one. But we can surely spread the number of goals around in the team. We have done that in the past and we have the players to do that again.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I was curious and checked the number of goals we scored in three seasons prior to Ronaldo joining and the three seasons with him (15/16 - 20/21)(Only the league. I don't expect the CL numbers to be very different either) The number of goals we scored ranged between 75 and 77 for all seasons bar one, where we scored 86 goals. We had Dybala, Higuain and Mandy in the front line that year and Higuain was not even his prolific self. If we look at replacing Ronaldo with a player who'll score 30 goals a season, we won't find one. But we can surely spread the number of goals around in the team. We have done that in the past and we have the players to do that again.
You don't need a palyer to score 30 goals. Man city and Chelsea both of this team played final last year. How many goals did their highest goal scorer scored?
rebuild

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Out of character? Unprofessional is the first word that comes to mind when describing the board in the least 3 years.
Under Marotta, we used to plan our mercato accordingly and not leave it to the players to decide where they want to go with a couple of days remaining in the window.

Although yes, the last 3 years with Tici and Nedved has been hell.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
far from it.

fan favorite and juve legend moggi NEVER was honest with the media. i bet he enjoyed the shit out of trolling journos left and right.

nedved can't go out and say "ronaldo wants to leave, we have zero leverage besides his contract". and i can also imagine that ronaldo/mendes didn't say anything on their intentions to the board before the opening game. i'd throw some shit on the goat this time as he was utterly unprofessional and disrespectful lately.

ronaldo is the only one to blame here. he got an immense salary, endless respect, support in the rape case, his own covid rules, everything. and he leaves us when the season is literally ongoing. if conte was a cunt for leaving us at the beginning of the pre-season...
Do you really believe he wanted to leave with only like a couple of days remaining in the window?

He wanted to leave ever since our terrible year last season.

If anything our board should be blamed for giving the leeway to Ronaldo to decide he can leave whenever he pleases.

I'm not prepared to believe Ronaldo is the backstabbing cunt here. That's the narrative the board want people to believe.

Total incompetency from Bini, Bene and Agnelli.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
far from it.

Oh for sure, but it’s pretty to ridiculous to go out and say he’s 100% staying just as the first match of the season kicks off. I don’t believe most of the shit Nedved or Tootsie too say/said. But at a certain point they look like unprofessional clowns when they say something like that when the season has already begun and then it is flipped on its head two days later.

Anyways, I’m not defending Ronaldo here, behaved like a total jackass and turned this into a clown show, but I do expect Management to have their shit sorted out and not be caught with their pants around their ankles at the 11th hour. Maybe that’s why Nedved looked so exasperated and furious every time the cameras panned to him in that match, Mendes lighting up his phone demanding a transfer for Ronaldo starting on the bench. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Do you really believe he wanted to leave with only like a couple of days remaining in the window?

If anything our board should be blamed for giving the leeway to Ronaldo to decide he can leave whenever he pleases.

I'm not prepared to believe Ronaldo is the backstabbing cunt here. That's the narrative the board want people to believe.

I’d imagine it’s probably a combination of things. Mendes probably telling Ronnie to be patient while he gauges interest around the continent, Ronaldo wanting to leave but only for the right circumstance and not too too extreme a paycut, the board giving him way way too much leeway on the decision as far leaving goes and when, and Ronaldo acting like a bit of a cunt to finish.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Oh for sure, but it’s pretty to ridiculous to go out and say he’s 100% staying just as the first match of the season kicks off. I don’t believe most of the shit Nedved or Tootsie too say/said. But at a certain point they look like unprofessional clowns when they say something like that when the season has already begun and then it is flipped on its head two days later.

Anyways, I’m not defending Ronaldo here, behaved like a total jackass and turned this into a clown show, but I do expect Management to have their shit sorted out and not be caught with their pants around their ankles at the 11th hour. Maybe that’s why Nedved looked so exasperated and furious every time the cameras panned to him in that match, Mendes lighting up his phone demanding a transfer for Ronaldo starting on the bench. :lol:
Yeah they better shut up, than say something like that. Even Allegri said CR7 said to him that he is staying. Allegri does not have to lie for thing like that tough

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

He knows that we are no position to compete with the big boys in europe

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

Bini, Bene, Nelli

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
ah, so everyone was waiting to levy to make a decision on harry kane, and that got mendes working, right? (btw levy was clear from day 1. nobody believed him, righ?)

if ronaldo wanted to leave and told the board accordingly, we would have had a striker lined up months ago, and could have afforded donnarumma. imagine knowing at the beginning of the mercato that ronaldo's wages and amortization would be off the books for the '21/22 season. totally different mercato for us.

imagine believing that the board knew that ronaldo will leave and didn't do anything at all, just stood there and watch the house burn. that's sunday league level of incompetence. you can still believe in it, i won't hold it against you.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I really don't get what all the fuss is about.

Ever since hiring Allegri (at the very latest, maybe even earlier) it looked like we wanted him out & that he wanted out himself as well. There was always one small problem though: no other team was interested.
Now that there apparently is some interest, things might get solved after all.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
One plus side of all this will be finally getting a rest in the whole CR vs Messi debate. It was exhausting, and honestly having Ronaldo here was putting a lot of pressure on us fans - on many occasions people have claimed to me that Ronaldo is bigger than Juventus :cry:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I really don't get what all the fuss is about.

Ever since hiring Allegri (at the very latest, maybe even earlier) it looked like we wanted him out & that he wanted out himself as well. There was always one small problem though: no other team was interested.
Now that there apparently is some interest, things might get solved after all.
You don't send every person in the management to say that he is staying when it was, as you said, obvious he was leaving. Agnelli, Nedved and even Allegri. What's? the pont really? To show that he is the rebel and we are the victims of his late decision?

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
You don't send every person in the management to say that he is staying when it was, as you said, obvious he was leaving. Agnelli, Nedved and even Allegri. What's? the pont really? To show that he is the rebel and we are the victims of his late decision?
Of course it is, it keeps sponsorship investment steady and also quells any moaning fan backlash.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Yeah, that is a fair comment.
Then again, there's always so much nonsense being spouted that we should be used to that by now.

Maybe they said it to put pressure on him or on other teams to get things moving?
Maybe because they really thought it was too late now to get the deal done & that we would be "stuck" with him anyway?
Maybe some other reason?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yeah, that is a fair comment.
Then again, there's always so much nonsense being spouted that we should be used to that by now.

Maybe they said it to put pressure on him or on other teams to get things moving?
Maybe because they really thought it was too late now to get the deal done & that we would be "stuck" with him anyway?
Maybe some other reason?
Yes I know that this is the trend and has been for quite some time. I don't like it and maybe it is also one of the reasons that I am losing interest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)