Cristiano Ronaldo (58 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Re-read my message I already said we reached 1/8, and it says a lot when that was supposedly our best season when he was here.
Yeah. My apologies I misread the 1/8.

To be fair to Juve, that season was pretty amazing until we started to burn out and go down with too many injuries in the new year. We went like 26 rounds unbeaten in the league (and only 1 or 2 draws), were on pace for 105-ish points and 90-ish goals, and with a fit team probably go past Ajax without too much trouble. Even just put Chiellini in for Rugani, and have Mandzu available who crushed the first half of the season and we probably go through. But our management failed to take into consideration the age of our squad around Ronaldo, and it bit them in the ass.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Moise Kean wants to return juve Agreed personal terms for a contract until 2026 (1+4). Juve are working to reach an agreement with Everton for a loan with option to buy, with could become an obligation upon reaching certain conditions(Nico schira)
@Boksic

How on earth could you be against it becoming obligation if he performs up to whatever conditions we set? Lol

He’s also homegrown, has a huge motor, works his ass off… ideal signing.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
There is no reason not to give Dybala 10+ bonuses. Ronaldo gone 30m less to pay for salaries.
That doesn’t mean they should just start throwing money around. But yeah, I think they’ll get Dybala extension done.

Also, I’m confident they’ll be in for Haaland next summer, especially if that release clause is real. And if not Haaland some other big investment.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
That doesn’t mean they should just start throwing money around. But yeah, I think they’ll get Dybala extension done.

Also, I’m confident they’ll be in for Haaland next summer, especially if that release clause is real. And if not Haaland some other big investment.
You’re more delusional than Arsenal fans thinking they could get Mbappe. Why would he join us instead of Chelsea, Manchester, Real, Barca, PSG, City.

- - - Updated - - -

What are people so obsessed with a direct replacement for Ronaldo? It can't and doesn't need to happen.
Why some memberd worried about Berna’s back up player?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
You’re more delusional than Arsenal fans thinking they could get Mbappe. Why would he join us instead of Chelsea, Manchester, Real, Barca, PSG, City.

- - - Updated - - -

Why some memberd worried about Berna’s back up player?
You even envy Barca, a club with -450m net worth?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 39)