Cristiano Ronaldo (122 Viewers)

mondo1

May 14, 2006
19 goals at PSG, dude. And he was 19 years old at Everton. Amazing that a young player might struggle in a brand new league at 19. :lol2:

And before that Everton season he scored 7 goals in 660 minutes under Allegri as an 18 year old.
I only looked up league goals (13) not cup goals. He scored 19 in all competitions for psg, true. But still only two for Everton. But that’s in a French league supported by the strongest players in the world.

Of course a young player can struggle in a new league (even in a league he knows), doesn’t change the fact that I think he is a bang average striker. I see nothing special in his game or a point where he stands out.

If we sign him I wouldn’t care, it’s not like I could change it anyway. If it was up to me I’d safe the 30 millions plus wages and get rid of Morata too next year and go for a wc striker.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
A total agreement is in place between Cristiano Ronaldo and Man City. A conference call is now underway between Jorge Mendes and Man City and in order to have the green light, an offer of €25M+ will need to be presented to Juventus.(Sportitalia)
I think it's done.
If Ronaldo wages will be 15m net there for 2 years. I thought the other 2x15m = 30m will go as transfer fee. So City spend the same amount we will pay for Ronaldo for 2 years.

Ronaldo must be motivated to go there as he reduced his wage by half

May 26, 2016
lol so Ronaldo took a few things from his locker and now he is 'man child.'

He went from winning the CL three times in a row to getting knocked out by Ajax, Lyon and Porto and being managed by Pirlo. I think he tolerated us if anything.
Oh fuck off with making him into a victim. He "tolerated" us because we spent a fortune on him big enough to feed a small African nation for a decade. Stop with this fake narrative of yours

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Danielsz fapping to Icardi who has been mediocre as fuck the past 3 seasons, while supposedly in his prime. At least Kean has massive room to improve further as a 21 year old. Icardi turns 29 this year lol.
45 goal contributions in 66 games. 6 in 10 CL games. He was also one of the best strikers in serie A. Good luck to Kean reaching those levels. At some point he will no longer be young. What will the argument be then?

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
lol so Ronaldo took a few things from his locker and now he is 'man child.'

He went from winning the CL three times in a row to getting knocked out by Ajax, Lyon and Porto and being managed by Pirlo. I think he tolerated us if anything.
He had a complete no show against Porto.
Also, Real Madrid failed miserably in the CL in Ronaldo’s first four years.
You can also flip your argument and say that we won 7 titles in a row and reached 2 CL finals and did worse after Ronaldo joined us.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
45 goal contributions in 66 games. 6 in 10 CL games. He was also one of the best strikers in serie A. Good luck to Kean reaching those levels. At some point he will no longer be young. What will the argument be then?
Am I supposed to be impressed? As you said to bash Kean, he’s playing with Neymar and Mbappe. In his prime, and getting benched last season by Kean. And getting outscored by Kean. One- dimensional, lazy trash, Icardi.

Mar 10, 2009
He had a complete no show against Porto.
Also, Real Madrid failed miserably in the CL in Ronaldo’s first four years.
You can also flip your argument and say that we won 7 titles in a row and reached 2 CL finals and did worse after Ronaldo joined us.
Ronaldo scored most our goals in the knockout stages for the past three years. I doubt he had been the reason we flopped in the CL. Last season he was managed by Pirlo so the entire team was garbage. But sure, you can choose what you want to believe.

May 26, 2016
Remove the sand from your vagina my friend.
Nice comeback. Really clever.

Honestly, what a puny little babyback bitch u come across as while trying to smear Juventus image and talking about Ronaldo having to "tolerate us".

He can fuck off to his plastic Arab Oil club asap, siuuuu indeed.

Not a tear will be shedded for this egomaniac and narcissistic snake, and this insignificant event in our long and proud history will be forgotten as soon as Max starts to get the team up and running. A small surface nuisance is all he will be remembered as.

Cant wait for him to leave, tolerate these nuts

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Am I supposed to be impressed? As you said he’s playing with Neymar and Mbappe. And still getting outscored by Kean. One- dimensional, lazy trash, Icardi.
Kean scored TWO goals against top 10 sides in Ligue 1 last season. Sorry if stat padding against literal farmers doesn’t get me hyped. And no he wasn’t starting over Icardi by choice. Icardi had injury problems all year and started when fit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)