Cristiano Ronaldo (50 Viewers)

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Why are you guys so obsessed with Kean and Scamacca, they are bang average.

We already have a striker that can’t score on a regular basis… Please Safe the cash before signing useless players and draw a proper plan

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Why are you guys so obsessed with Kean and Scamacca, they are bang average.

We already have a striker that can’t score on a regular basis… Please Safe the cash before signing useless players and draw a proper plan

Kean is 21 and scored 19 goals in 2400 minutes last season. Hardly a case of being unable to score lol

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Really poor management from the club tbh. It's one poor execution after another from Agnelli and co. Totally lost my faith in them after the hilarity of the Super League announcement and this just confirms they are all over the place.

Selling Ronaldo and reinvesting in the squad makes sense in theory. Everyone is broke and our objective for the season is not a high ambition. Win Serie A and pass the group stage in the CL. We should be able to do that without Ronaldo if we reinvest in the team.

But what they are doing now is selling Ronaldo in the last minute with no replacements or reinvestments lined up. We should have moved on players much sooner if the plan was always to sell him.

who the fuck is samaca

Boksic

May 11, 2005
@Boksic

How on earth could you be against it becoming obligation if he performs up to whatever conditions we set? Lol

He’s also homegrown, has a huge motor, works his ass off… ideal signing.
Surely it depends on what the conditions are? If it is an obligation after e.g. 10 appearances or 5 goals it is not that appealing. If it is after 25 goals then fair enough, he will have earned his move. It all depends on how easy to achieve they are.

I like Kean but I still have doubts on him. Being 21 and homegrown is great. But the thought of our strikers being Morata, Kean, Dybala and Kaio Jorge is worrying. I'd take him back on a loan plus option but the obligation could be an issue if he flops and the conditions were too easy.

I still think we need to aim higher and would like someone more reliable in our strikers, all can be patchy . Maybe Kean as a stop-gap until next summer when we can plan properly is the best we can do at this stage though.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I’d happily welcome Moise back. Should have never sold him in the first place. Wish we didn’t sell Spinazzola at that time too.
M
He was on the right track during his last season here, I was baffled why we sold him. He has different attributes to Morata which I like. At least he’s had some more CL exp with PSG.

Still I hope for better, we haven’t had long to sort this out properly and I think it will do for now. Players like Haaland are out of reach, but we surely should keep tabs on other players such as Vlahovic.

I’d absolutely make sure that Kean is a loan with an option and form this season a shoot-out for a spot between him and Morata. Only one stays whilst we make a significant upgrade.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
And before that he scored 2 goals in 1100 minutes…. Scoring 13 goals for psg with neymar and mbappe assisting you ….

19 goals at PSG, dude. And he was 19 years old at Everton. Amazing that a young player might struggle in a brand new league at 19. :lol2:

And before that Everton season he scored 7 goals in 660 minutes under Allegri as an 18 year old.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)