Cristiano Ronaldo (112 Viewers)

Mar 10, 2009
Nice comeback. Really clever.

Honestly, what a puny little babyback bitch u come across as while trying to smear Juventus image and talking about Ronaldo having to "tolerate us".

He can fuck off to his plastic Arab Oil club asap, siuuuu indeed.

Not a tear will be shedded for this egomaniac and narcissistic snake, and this insignificant event in our long and proud history will be forgotten as soon as Max starts to get the team up and running. A small surface nuisance is all he will be remembered as.

Cant wait for him to leave, tolerate these nuts
It wasn't joke actually, it was an advice, you need to before it seeps deep inside and causes you blood poisoning.

Anyway, if you read the context, I'm responding to the bias against Ronaldo that he simply 'sold us out.' When in reality he spent a good 3 years with us and stuck by despite our struggles. So try not to get your pussy in a twist.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 26, 2016
It wasn't joke actually, it was an advice, you need to before it seeps deep inside and causes you blood poisoning.

Anyway, if you read the context, I'm responding to the bias against Ronaldo that he simply 'sold us out.' When in reality he spent a good 3 years with us and stuck by despite our struggles. So try not to get your pussy in a twist.
yeah poor him for spending 3 years of his life at juventus :howler:

"StUcK by DesPitE OuR Struggles"

What a bunch of cuck talk you reek off.

Dude was on one of the most insane contracts in sports history.

If you somehow still manage to pull him into a victim position after considering that, you are beyond delusional.

Case closed

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Imagine if somehow this operation fails. Oh damn that would be beautiful.
So Ronaldo is going to City because Kane refused to join City.

- - - Updated - - -

Kean it is.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
He's getting paid less at City and no way he takes free kicks ahead of KDB and Mahrez. He'll become a target man since tiki taka needs team players that have to pass the ball to team mates. Good luck but I think he'll get less playing time there. He had it good with us, he just doesn't know it.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
He's getting paid less at City and no way he takes free kicks ahead of KDB and Mahrez. He'll become a target man since tiki taka needs team players that have to pass the ball to team mates. Good luck but I think he'll get less playing time there.
We had arguably the best free kick taker in Europe in Pjanic (as well as Dybala) and it still didn’t matter. Ronaldo will find a way to bulldoze himself in there.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
We had arguably the best free kick taker in Europe in Pjanic (as well as Dybala) and it still didn’t matter. Ronaldo will find a way to bulldoze himself in there.
He'll be more in line with City players in terms of wages plus KDB is their most valuable player there so no more being the king. I can see Pep playing Foden, Grealish etc in a fluid striker-less system because he loves that shit. Who knows?

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
He's getting paid less at City and no way he takes free kicks ahead of KDB and Mahrez. He'll become a target man since tiki taka needs team players that have to pass the ball to team mates. Good luck but I think he'll get less playing time there. He had it good with us, he just doesn't know it.
Lol, yeah Pep gonna bench his ass a lot this season.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Do you expect him to just sit here for a year when he knows the manager doesnt really want him? Should be happy that him leaving now gives the club some money back and not just going for free next season.

He came did 3 years, tried he's best and was clutch in CL knockouts bar the porto tie.The management let him down with some amautuer decisions and covid timing was horrible. It didnt work out in end thats it, nothing more to it we move on..
yes he’s leaving because of evil Allegri, you’re absolutely correct.
:andyandbarcelona:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)