Cristiano Ronaldo (60 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
How is this vague? He says he’s focused on preparation. That means he’s staying.
Preparing for who? He could easily say outright that he's ready for the season with Juventus. He doesn't mention us once and instead talks about Real Madrid :shifty:

I'm not saying he has to say anything period but if you explicitly make a post to "clear up" the rumours, well.. you should clear them up, no?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Though it's strange he mentions Real while completely ignoring his current club. He might be focuses on preparation for new season, but where he will play? For me it's strange.
You can’t close all the doors, but this statement means there’s nothing to that rumor at the moment. That’s what I read from it.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Though it's strange he mentions Real while completely ignoring his current club. He might be focuses on preparation for new season, but where he will play? For me it's strange.
Exactly :lol:

Mentioning Madrid at length and nothing about Juve. It tells you everything you need to know. Probably internally seething and furious at being here.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Preparing for who? He could easily say outright that he's ready for the season with Juventus. He doesn't mention us once and instead talks about Real Madrid :shifty:

I'm not saying he has to say anything period but if you explicitly make a post to "clear up" the rumours, well.. you should clear them up, no?
I think he just wants to end current rumors, but you can never shut all the doors.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
This probably went like this

Ronnie furious at Messi being on the spotlight with his move to psg -> then tells his friend about Ancelotti wanting him at madrid to steal the spotlight -> Ancelotti tells Ronnie its dumb because it'll complicate the deal -> both Ancelotti and Ronnie give statements to the media to muddy the waters -> Ronnie is now counting the hours

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
This guy has no love or attachment to Juve and us fans. That much is so clear from his behaviour and particularly this post he’s put up. Really he’s just saying I’m not going back to Madrid and I’m focussed on training. He’s not offered us any kind of commitment.

although he’s a hell of a player it’s this kind of ‘I’m bigger than the club’ shit that I don’t like from him

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
This guy has no love or attachment to Juve and us fans. That much is so clear from his behaviour and particularly this post he’s put up. Really he’s just saying I’m not going back to Madrid and I’m focussed on training. He’s not offered us any kind of commitment.

although he’s a hell of a player it’s this kind of ‘I’m bigger than the club’ shit that I don’t like from him
dunno if it has anything to do with the fans, COVID didnt help him in that aspect too, but he can be mad at the managment, who cant get their shit together with the team and coaches. First season maybe wasnt the best, but we did play good vs Atleti second leg, then they hire a guy who has completely different vision to the club and sack him after bad season, but with trophy. Then they hire a rookie coach who is lucky to get CL qualification thanks to Napoli incompetence, both seasons end with early CL loss.
For him he basically lost 2 seasons thanks to this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)