Cristiano Ronaldo (188 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Surely that's not how it works. You can't tell him to pack his bags, unless there's a solution that satisfies everyone. You don't move a player like him so easily, especially in this market.

Buyers also prefer to wait, because you don't know what options/opportunities arise during the window. Seems like PSG is trying to strengthen other positions, United seems to be focused on Sancho, even if they won't close a deal for him within the next month.

The club needs to be ready for both solutions because it all depends on the market. If there are no options, CR7 will be forced to stay, even if he doesn't want to.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Just play him in the centre. Put Morata on the bench. Occasionally use the two together. Sell Dybala and use the money to stack the CM and wings. Cross to Ronaldo and profit.

Very easy solution.
There's a strong belief here CR can't play as CF, main argument is he can't play with his back to goal.. because he never does it. the thing is he has always had so many weapons he never had to do it, this isnt fucking amauri this is THE GOAT.. With his experience he can time the runs and keep the attack on the front foot which I think will benifit us more than now with him losing it 7 out of ten times when trying to dribble past..Also it fixes the vunerable left wing. Let kulu and chiesa play at the side and let the headers begin.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
This guy is gone I'm afraid and it will be extremely hard to sign a player that can score 30+ goals a season.

But who knows, with right investment in midfield and attack we don't need one player to dominate

Spread the goals and responsibility. Chiesa, Kulu, Morata, Dybala, Cuad, new signing, new signing, new signing and a new signing.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Di Marzio spews so much horse shit, it's unbelievable.
I'll be honest of the four Italian (I have to specify, Italian, b/c Mark gets testy) gurus, it seems like its really only Romano or Argesti that seem to be worth reading. GDM & Mr. % probably a few less doses the better.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone who believes this shit is retarded
lol did u read thru the comments of the tweet?

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
That's my favorite thing to say when I do my Portuguese accent. My wife absolutely hates it. :grin:

"Ô! Ô! Anda a bater, anda! Tu bates bem! Se perdemos que se foda!" :grin:

For the longest time I thought Ronaldo was just a sissy egotistic and vain dude but he proved me wrong time and time again. His determination alone should be enough to make anyone proud to have played alongside him.

In a parallel universe I wish we had a younger version of him and we were still the powerhouse Juventus pre-calciopoli. I can only imagine what we could have achieved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 180)