Cristiano Ronaldo (211 Viewers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Well, that’s more because we had better players in part. Flip side, lololol we can’t afford anyone because we are paying him
I’m not saying it’s his fault. Ronaldo is one of the GOATs. Just telling this clown that Juve has been a massive club way before Ronaldo joined us, and will continue to be massive long after he retires.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Fuck that 5 years ago he could dribble past people, now?..if any club takes him now it's choker PSG.
I think the guy is the best but you want to talk about classy loser mentality it's up to you it's the same class which made WC level legends go to serie B..
If he has any doubt wtf club he is at he can refer to the dozen WC winners who played here while they won the cup he only dreams about.
one of the most trashy and lucky world cup final ever.
Don't get me wrong, I was supporting Italy in that world cup. But that final, we were almost slaughtered by France, and won marginally thanks to some luck and dirty sportsmanship by Materazzi. If you call that class, i wish your daughter/sister marries Materazzi hahaha.

Honestly, 3 ECL is way more presitgious than 1 WC. These days, WC is nothing but a get together for old timers and nationalist, and a chance for agents to showcase their shiny haircut young talents on international stage. The level of WC is so trash. Just looked at the amount of goalkeepr fumbles in last world cup hahaha. One of them was even in the final lol.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Well, that’s more because we had better players in part. Flip side, lololol we can’t afford anyone because we are paying him
The problem with your logic is, we can improve that better players past CR7 era with more younger and better one with all the money that splash to CR7 that made the team as whole becoming worst than ever before. If we allocate to regenerate and improve then we will see better outcome exactly right now

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Winning the WC is becoming a national hero, different to winning the CL being part of a money club. Here in England every white man will take the knee if Raheem Sterling wins them the WC or even Euro 2020.
National hero doesn’t get you anything. Look at goatze who scored the Germany winning goal in final. Who the hell cares about him now. JadonSancho probably earns more than him now just with sponsorship alone

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
That's my favorite thing to say when I do my Portuguese accent. My wife absolutely hates it. :grin:

"Ô! Ô! Anda a bater, anda! Tu bates bem! Se perdemos que se foda!" :grin:

For the longest time I thought Ronaldo was just a sissy egotistic and vain dude but he proved me wrong time and time again. His determination alone should be enough to make anyone proud to have played alongside him.

In a parallel universe I wish we had a younger version of him and we were still the powerhouse Juventus pre-calciopoli. I can only imagine what we could have achieved.
It's a certain kind of sexual connotation or you play fifa with you wife?

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
National hero doesn’t get you anything. Look at goatze who scored the Germany winning goal in final. Who the hell cares about him now. JadonSancho probably earns more than him now just with sponsorship alone
Gotze? His name has gone down in history, he has a WC and scored the winning goal in the final. You wait 4 years for the opportunity, can't switch teams, you take your chance when it comes. Messi was on the losing side that day, he'll never get the opportunity again. WC and CL are totally different things, find me a player who's said winning the CL is greater than winning the WC.

Back on topic, Ronaldo and Portugal are current champions and one of the favourites.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The problem with your logic is, we can improve that better players past CR7 era with more younger and better one with all the money that splash to CR7 that made the team as whole becoming worst than ever before. If we allocate to regenerate and improve then we will see better outcome exactly right now
Hence my part about how much we pay in salary that we could use in other parts of the squad to make the team better.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
one of the most trashy and lucky world cup final ever.
Don't get me wrong, I was supporting Italy in that world cup. But that final, we were almost slaughtered by France, and won marginally thanks to some luck and dirty sportsmanship by Materazzi. If you call that class, i wish your daughter/sister marries Materazzi hahaha.

Honestly, 3 ECL is way more presitgious than 1 WC. These days, WC is nothing but a get together for old timers and nationalist, and a chance for agents to showcase their shiny haircut young talents on international stage. The level of WC is so trash. Just looked at the amount of goalkeepr fumbles in last world cup hahaha. One of them was even in the final lol.
The loser mentality is from within you the mentality where if you don't win a shady as fuck tournament as CL then all other achievements don't matter I'm not taking about the last world cup I'm talking about the fact we have the most WC winners ever in a club.

Materazzi did what he had to do, mind games go on all the time even at serie C but Zidane fucked up bigtime on the big stage he could have avoided letting his country and team down and replied to materazzi by winning the match not acting like a 7 year old punk..when Buffon saved that header ZZ couldn't believe it he saw himself celebrating already...this contributed to the fact after he couldn't control himself on materazzi incident..
Daughter sister..stop talking out your ass and be sure to continue being CR fanboy.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
The loser mentality is from within you the mentality where if you don't win a shady as fuck tournament as CL then all other achievements don't matter I'm not taking about the last world cup I'm talking about the fact we have the most WC winners ever in a club.

Materazzi did what he had to do, mind games go on all the time even at serie C but Zidane fucked up bigtime on the big stage he could have avoided letting his country and team down and replied to materazzi by winning the match not acting like a 7 year old punk..when Buffon saved that header ZZ couldn't believe it he saw himself celebrating already...this contributed to the fact after he couldn't control himself on materazzi incident..
Daughter sister..stop talking out your ass and be sure to continue being CR fanboy.
I get you materazzi jr, but seriously I don’t think anybody gives a flying fak about World Cup winners being in your resume in the footballing world. World Cup is a fakeass national pride building footballing tournemant where you watch tons of well known footballers out on subpar performance due to the lack of time training together and fatigue at season end. And then, you also get to watch some asian team gets steamrolled predictably, unless of course if the asians bribe some colombia sex offender to be the ref (Korea 2002)

Standard of ECL is 3.5 times that of World Cup. Both have shitty refs, but only one has high amount of top players and that is ECL.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I am and will enjoy every second of him in our colors. Fuck the haters.

- - - Updated - - -

Gotze? His name has gone down in history, he has a WC and scored the winning goal in the final. You wait 4 years for the opportunity, can't switch teams, you take your chance when it comes. Messi was on the losing side that day, he'll never get the opportunity again. WC and CL are totally different things, find me a player who's said winning the CL is greater than winning the WC.

Back on topic, Ronaldo and Portugal are current champions and one of the favourites.
No player will pick a CL title over WC. Just a fact. Dare I say even over a EC or Copa.

National team titles just have a certain magic to them. Those wins truly go down in history and are remembered forever indeed.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 190)