Cristiano Ronaldo (78 Viewers)

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Shows that CR7 not only is a GOAT, he makes his teammates aspire to be a fraction of GOAT too.

- - - Updated - - -

Best Thing about Ronaldo leaving is all his fanboys leave also. Cant stand those fake fans, that only care about one player and not the Club.
Many of those are actually original Juve fans. But CR7 came and showed them that Juve is a club with no aspiration. So they decided to leave if CR7 leaves.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Many of those are actually original Juve fans. But CR7 came and showed them that Juve is a club with no aspiration. So they decided to leave if CR7 leaves.
I was happy to see Ronaldo come and be in the limelight for a bit. It was memories of Zidane and Del Piero, having other clubs around the world talk about one of our players again. But when he leaves, he is gone and our hearts stay. I still will root for him (always did) but if he comes up against us, he must lose.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Shows that CR7 not only is a GOAT, he makes his teammates aspire to be a fraction of GOAT too.

- - - Updated - - -

You couldn’t be more wrong. The mess we are in is partly because we tried to go all in for the Champions League, without the necessary tools to do so.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
There's a strong belief here CR can't play as CF, main argument is he can't play with his back to goal.. because he never does it. the thing is he has always had so many weapons he never had to do it, this isnt fucking amauri this is THE GOAT.. With his experience he can time the runs and keep the attack on the front foot which I think will benifit us more than now with him losing it 7 out of ten times when trying to dribble past..Also it fixes the vunerable left wing. Let kulu and chiesa play at the side and let the headers begin.
My dream is to put SMS beside him as a CM that has complete freedom to play as a striker.

Regardless, I watched Mertens score dozens of goals without ever putting his back to goal. Pretty sure Ronaldo can figure it out.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
I was happy to see Ronaldo come and be in the limelight for a bit. It was memories of Zidane and Del Piero, having other clubs around the world talk about one of our players again. But when he leaves, he is gone and our hearts stay. I still will root for him (always did) but if he comes up against us, he must lose.
Roflllll trust me. If CR7 leaves Juve, he will never ever lose against Juve ever again. The last time we won a CR7 team was 2015.
Pretty sure he is never gona let that happen anymore as in his mind, he has decided that we are now a small mentality club.
If he leaves, Watch him score the last second winning goal against us in key Uefa group games, followed by getting applauded by our gentlemen veterans like chiellini because ‘classy losers’ Is the highest Juve can aim for.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Roflllll trust me. If CR7 leaves Juve, he will never ever lose against Juve ever again. The last time we won a CR7 team was 2015.
Pretty sure he is never gona let that happen anymore as in his mind, he has decided that we are now a small mentality club.
If he leaves, Watch him score the last second winning goal against us in key Uefa group games, followed by getting applauded by our gentlemen veterans like chiellini because ‘classy losers’ Is the highest Juve can aim for.
Fuck that 5 years ago he could dribble past people, now?..if any club takes him now it's choker PSG.
I think the guy is the best but you want to talk about classy loser mentality it's up to you it's the same class which made WC level legends go to serie B..
If he has any doubt wtf club he is at he can refer to the dozen WC winners who played here while they won the cup he only dreams about.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Stf
Stfu Ronaldo fanboy. We were a much better team before he joined us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)