Cristiano Ronaldo (49 Viewers)

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Allegri wants us to get rid of Ronaldo.. And Pirlo as well..
CR7 is a luxury kind of player that needs to be given a lot of freedom, and neither tacticians like that approach - not even if you're the GOAT

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Mister Allegri, who do you prefer for your attack? We have Ronaldo, Dybala, Morata, and we can get Icardi or Kean of necessary...

Well, Dybala is a good lad and Morata as well. And I would rather Kean than Ronaldo so sell him

Pls guys, stop this nonsense. Allegri don't want Ronaldo, Allegri want Khedira, Matuidi, Can, Allegri this Allegri that. It's stupid, every coach would prefer great players over scrubs. If Ronaldo leaves (which he won't), it will be because of him not believing in our project (to win CL) anymore, not because Max prefers random scrubs.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I think there was some comment recently about how he asked Agnelli not to sign Ronaldo. Not sure how authentic it was though.

- - - Updated - - -

What do we prefer

Swap for Icardi or swap for Pogba
Icardi. 100%.

Complete ahole, but i can't think of anyone who would guarantee goals as well as him and not cost an arm and leg.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Mister Allegri, who do you prefer for your attack? We have Ronaldo, Dybala, Morata, and we can get Icardi or Kean of necessary...

Well, Dybala is a good lad and Morata as well. And I would rather Kean than Ronaldo so sell him

Pls guys, stop this nonsense. Allegri don't want Ronaldo, Allegri want Khedira, Matuidi, Can, Allegri this Allegri that. It's stupid, every coach would prefer great players over scrubs. If Ronaldo leaves (which he won't), it will be because of him not believing in our project (to win CL) anymore, not because Max prefers random scrubs.
Ronaldo is a surplus to many tactics, and he hasn't proven able to become a centre forward and hold on to the ball. You can only play him as a left winger in a system that asks for other players to not fully commit in the offensive phase, as they need to cover for their superstar. Add to that you can't sub him off for whatever reason the manager has. He's bigger than the manager, and thats a huge problem!

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I can't count the amount of times i've seen players like Morata, Chiesa or Kulusevski in a position to finish when instead they passed it to CR7 where he would score or miss it. It frustrates me to see someone so hungry for personal success, limit the team he's playing in. It has only gotten worse as he is ageing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)