Cristiano Ronaldo (106 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Your post is god-awful. Giving the impression he couldn’t give a shit about being here? You an expert body language reader now? A mind reader? He’s said nothing of the sort that would suggest this. And walks around not giving a shit? Lol.
”.
Imagine suggesting there’s nothing wrong with CR7’s attitude and nonchalance on the pitch when things don’t go his way(which most often it doesn’t because of the shitty supporting cast behind him), like seriously...

You don’t need to be an expert body reader to tell that he is more interested in his personal records and accolades and as long as he gets to add/pile up on those what happens to the team overall is just background noise for him in times like this because he gets to save face despite the team underperforming with him as part of it... in a way understandable as this is what driven him to become the best afterall, but that still doesn’t mean he should be free of criticism when he doesn’t set his priorities straight in the full benefit of the team.

yeah, with that notion i already heard it all for today so as you said, i might have exaggerated a bit in the heat of the moment as he definitely been more than decisive with his goals for us over the course of the season but certainly not as free of guilt for some of the bad results either as some here tend to portray it, anyway you have your opinion and i have mine so let’s just not cross paths on this subject anymore as its a major waste of time for both of us.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Quick search shows he is already Juves 9th best scorer in international cups (Del Piero 54, Trezeguet 30, Inzaghi 27, Baggio 22, Bettega 21, Platini 20, Ravanelli 20, Dybala 15, CR 14), and he is 6th best in Champions League/Champions Cup alone (Del Piero 44, Trezeguet 28, Platini 17, Inzaghi 17, Dybala 15, CR 14). In 23 games played. Surely he will be behind only DP-Trez in CL next season. If numbers are wrong do correct them, anyone. So he does this without the billion team you mentioned

If he stays 3-4 more years he will be clubs 2nd best scorer behind Del Piero overall. Hes at 99 goals in less than 3 seasons already. 0.77 goals per game. Out of all the players that played 3 games or more for Juve ever, only Pietro Pastore at 0.80 goals per game (51 goals in 64 games) and Ferenc Hires at 1.11 goals per game (49 goals in 44 games), who both played here last time in 1927, have better goals per game average. Stats from TM. If he scores 3 more in Serie A this season he will be 1st player in God knows how long to score 30+ in consecutive Serie A seasons. He keeps doing extraordinary things in a mediocre team as well
He does what without the billion $ team I mentioned go around defenders in serie A? What about those 4 CLs he keeps being stat padded with did he win those with Ramsey and Rabiot or with the galacticos?
Nobody can deny the guy is up there with the greatest but that doesn't mean he is a ammune demigod like some posts here suggest.
My point is not to criticize him but to call a spade a spade.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
- Ronaldo looks frustrated and that's understandable, his team mates let him down all season
- He is allowed to have a dip in form considering the minutes he has played
- He is a professional, he understands that not many will accommodate him like Juventus has so its in his best interest to help the team, build his records and stats etc.
- The way Perez chopped him and gave Modric the Golden Ball shows him that his influence is on the pitch, not in politics so the club will always be bigger than the man
- We can find players to fill Dybala's shoes but Ronaldo, that'll be difficult

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
- Ronaldo looks frustrated and that's understandable, his team mates let him down all season
- He is allowed to have a dip in form considering the minutes he has played
- He is a professional, he understands that not many will accommodate him like Juventus has so its in his best interest to help the team, build his records and stats etc.
Can hardly disagree with any of those points tbh. :tup:

As i was saying in previous posts aswell, the good certainly outweights the bad in his case, by quite a margin even, but what i expect more from him is to be in the service for the team with the same level of determination that he has for his own personal accolades, team needs to be as united and as cohesive possible to see off this end of the season on a positive and there’s simply no place for tantrums or individual priorities at this stage, nor from him or anyone else for that matter.

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
Still think we should let him go, better for both sides.

Now when we're done with that, Ricky was an industry plant while Enrique had that pure talent. He is the son of Julio, also a famous singer from Spain which he held a concert in Kazakhstan and nobody came.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Still think we should let him go, better for both sides.

Now when we're done with that, Ricky was an industry plant while Enrique had that pure talent. He is the son of Julio, also a famous singer from Spain which he held a concert in Kazakhstan and nobody came.
You're Kazakhstani?

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
10 years later we can look upon this period in time where Juve was attractive enough for the best player to ever touch football.

But it is also the period that juve finally affirm that it is a club with loser mentality.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)