Cristiano Ronaldo (156 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
that's some lazy journalism once again.

i have an other stat, i wonder when mediaset comes out with such a brilliant idea: szczesny made 57 saves this season in the league. without him, the bianconeri would be in 20th place in the standings with 13 points. :baus:

why that tweet is useless:
- ronaldo's job is to score, he's well paid for it
- without ronaldo, we'd have 1-2 other players in the squad doing their jobs, it's not like we'd play with 10 men if cr wouldn't be here
- the last time we played without ronaldo (vs lazio), morata didn't have cr to pass to, and he assisted our first goal and scored two himself

and no, i have nothing against ronaldo, he's obviously our most important attacker this season, and i wish we could rest cr properly. but these tweets man :sergio:
Someone should calculate a stat detailing how many goals we missed out on thanks to all those squandered free kicks. :grin:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Ughhh I hate that our players feel this bullshit need to hug opponents. I dont think any other clubs players are this friendly with opposition. It pisses me off.
Oh look what we got here, our very own ‘special kind of stupid’ member strikes again with another of his one of a kind dumb(and again mainly false) opinions, picking on players who’ve known or played against eachother for several years because of being fair-play(just as every other teams that is) at the end of the game is a new low even for you, like seriously dafuq you really on about..

You’re being cringe as fuck dude, try to at the very least think before you post ffs.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
There’s nothing lucky about having already lost the Scudetto and being eliminated by inferior opponents from UCL for the 3rd season in a row...

But overall yes, we’ve been lucky to have CR7 around because there’s literally no guarantee that our squad planning would have been any better without him or that the sums invested in him would have been better spent elsewhere(imo i’d say that without him probably not even half of that money would have been invested in the club) , otherwise also there’s no denying that even despite the embarassing CL campaigns up untill this season we’ve been nothing but benefiting from his presence here but yet again that still does not mean we should keep him just because of marketing reasons when the squad/club as a whole is regressing, also recent sporting results aren’t helping much on the financial side either and our overall image now is of a club in trasition fighting for a top 4 spot instead of a club who has CR7 and should be fighting for major trophies.

Under current circumstances i just can’t see how will the club still be able(or be willing) to keep him during this transition because atm even when it comes to sporting, financial and marketing benefits they are all at a new low after this season.

Last edited:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Oh look what we got here, our very own ‘special kind of stupid’ member strikes again with another of his one of a kind dumb(and again mainly false) opinions, picking on players who’ve known or played against eachother for several years because of being fair-play(just as every other teams that is) at the end of the game is a new low even for you, like seriously dafuq you really on about..

You’re being cringe as fuck dude, try to at the very least think before you post ffs.
I suggest you put me on ignore.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I suggest you put me on ignore.

You have your opinions and i have mine dude, i'd say we even agree on some and for me there's nothing personal in our little clash here tbf, we are all free to read and post whatever we feel like but when you come up with repetitive bs opinions like that on a daily basis don't expect them to just go unnoticed and most certainly expect them to be debunked when the idiocy in them calls for it.

The only reason i'm even calling you out this way is due to all the unwarranted hate and criticism you hold specifically towards some of our legends and club traditions while at the same time reserving and expressing so much praise for other clubs and their legends, not even sure what to make of it but IMO a bit of a rough reality check every now and then never hurt anyone.

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
Never liked him in fact I used to hate him but later started to really respect him and when he came to Juve I was like wtf is this some kind of a joke?
Still a great player, he is great on and off the pitch (marketing etc) but I think Juve should consider a swap deal with PSG (Veratti + cash) or UTD (Pogba + cash). The amount of money that we spend on his salary is crucial right now, we can use it more effectively.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Never liked him in fact I used to hate him but later started to really respect him and when he came to Juve I was like wtf is this some kind of a joke?
Still a great player, he is great on and off the pitch (marketing etc) but I think Juve should consider a swap deal with PSG (Veratti + cash) or UTD (Pogba + cash). The amount of money that we spend on his salary is crucial right now, we can use it more effectively.
Ronaldo swap for pogba yes indeed.
Veratti not so much.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Ronaldo swap for pogba yes indeed.
Veratti not so much.
Yes lets swap one of the fittest guys in the world thats only behind 3 players in goals and assists in last 2 seasons in the top 5 leagues and only behind lewa this year in goals for a guy thats missed 56 games since 2018. At least pick someone thats not a more injury prone ramsey.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Still want him gone? :baus:
i guess most of those who want him out have no issues with his goals, they have issues with his age, salary, privileged untouchable status, freekicks and stuff like this

if we had a healthy dybala it could have been a different season with both ronaldo and morata getting more rest, fresher legs, and kulu with a much more comfortable learning curve. but it is what it is.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
i guess most of those who want him out have no issues with his goals, they have issues with his age, salary, privileged untouchable status, freekicks and stuff like this

if we had a healthy dybala it could have been a different season with both ronaldo and morata getting more rest, fresher legs, and kulu with a much more comfortable learning curve. but it is what it is.
It's Cristiano fucking Ronaldo, he has earned it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 131)