Cristiano Ronaldo (56 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
It's fine. I'd prefer ofc to have him for tomorrow's game but we have good depth in attack. I hope he recovers for the weekend game.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'm not too worried. Didn't he test positive after Oct 12th? If so, it's barely been 2 weeks, so it might take a few more days.
Makes me wonder how correct our isolation duration is in the UK. I was told I had to isolate for 10 days but I did about 16 days before I went outside.

I know the virus is most contagious in the first few days when carrying, but there is a reason why players cannot play when positive.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I'm sure we can milk PSG for 70 million - that's Aouar and some change. Although I'd be reluctant to let him go, 60-70 million for a soon to be 37 year old doesn't sound too bad financially. However, his impact off the pitch is immense. Has he shown an inclination, a willingness to extend his contract beyond 2022? :boh:
You are dreaming

I can see it is a dry loan for 1 year with PSG pay CR7 salary , then he will go for free to PSG

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Beginning to wonder if I am living through real life zombie apocalypse. The red hats and the black masks. Two different zombie factions vying to eat all the brains first.
I'd join the black masks bro. red hats will be no more soon enough :p :b81:

- - - Updated - - -

here in glorious canada isolation is 2 weeks
Same here. Xenophobic paranoid authorities with pea sized brain officials can't comprehend two simple facts:

1.) Foreigners are not the cause of Covid

2.) The tourism industry is the main income generator for many, so the economy is already deep in the shitter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 38)