Cristiano Ronaldo (227 Viewers)

Jul 13, 2010
can't he be tested every day now? I think the sooner he will be negative and join the team in practice the better. I'm sure he runs on a treadmill 20km a day, but still you need to kick the ball a few times before the match lol

- - - Updated - - -

I've got to admit, I never expected us to be in this position when we first signed him. When Ronaldo arrived we were competing for the CL and amongst the elite. Somehow we have regressed since he arrived. Perhaps our team had always overachieved previously, disguised under Allegri's world class management.
Ah dude there was a time when my fav football team was playing in CL finals, local basketball team was playing in euroleague, some racing drivers I support were champions. All at the same time. Now everything's fallen off the cliff in all categories in past few years :D I'm very weak sport-mentally atm

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He has been doing his workouts at home and we all know he takes cares of himself like no one else.

Maybe he can train with the team tomorrow, and get some minutes in the 2nd half of Spezia, to be ready for the CL game. Seems realistic to me, as he needs some match fitness still..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 216)