Cristiano Ronaldo (132 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm sure we can milk PSG for 70 million - that's Aouar and some change. Although I'd be reluctant to let him go, 60-70 million for a soon to be 37 year old doesn't sound too bad financially. However, his impact off the pitch is immense. Has he shown an inclination, a willingness to extend his contract beyond 2022? :boh:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I'm sure we can milk PSG for 70 million - that's Aouar and some change. Although I'd be reluctant to let him go, 60-70 million for a soon to be 37 year old doesn't sound too bad financially. However, his impact off the pitch is immense. Has he shown an inclination, a willingness to extend his contract beyond 2022? :boh:
Same here, i would hang onto him as much as we can.

37 yr old naldo is in fact 30 year old naldo

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
just leaving this here.
Yeah they are reporting this every 2 days...
Saying Mbappe will join Real which will allow PSG to invest in Ronaldo.

Just yesterday I saw a different set of news saying Ronaldo will respect his contract - Its all invented (both the leaving and staying).

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
If you want to sell newspapers, put Ronaldo's name on it. That's been the case for how long now and people are still falling into that stupid crap. All these incapable wannabe journalists trying to make a penny from someone's name while spreading totally based on nothing rumours.

Any news on the test? We desperately need him on, whether his 42yr old or 35.

Regista_21

Sep 20, 2020
€50M? I mean if you want to loan him for a year, sure. Bidding starts at €100M.
Absolutely, even considering his age CR7 is currently irreplaceable.

I love Dybala and Morata both but neither are clinical enough to be the primary goalscorers for Juve.

Ronaldo's successor needs to be a lethal finisher, preferably Haaland in 2022, or Mbappe is he's somehow possble to acquire. Can't think of anyone else worthy to replace CR7.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
The thing is Juve won't be able to afford Mbappe no matter what and Haaland will have plenty of options to choose from. So in the end keeping CR7 might be the best thing. His physique should allow him to play in this league for a couple of years easily. See what Zlatan does at 39 yo.

Regista_21

Sep 20, 2020
The thing is Juve won't be able to afford Mbappe no matter what and Haaland will have plenty of options to choose from. So in the end keeping CR7 might be the best thing. His physique should allow him to play in this league for a couple of years easily. See what Zlatan does at 39 yo.
So did De Ligt, every single top club wanted him but he ended up in Turin, thank God.

With the lowered tax for foreigners in Italy and Raiola being well fed from Agnelli's hand, it's realistic purchase. Juve should be one of three most likely destinations at least.

Mbappe I agree, he'll be a mega expensive Galactico in Madrid no doubt.

Jul 7, 2018
I´m more concerned about how he will come back from this kung flu. He hasn´t trained for two weeks with the team and it seems it is going for long. I know he trains very well by himself but he will need like two matches to achieve his shape and pace again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 116)