Cristiano Ronaldo (50 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Did he switch bodies with Berna today? Couldn't get anything right and actually got in the way of a few counters but at least he scored.

However If there's one guy I wouldn't worry about finding his form it's him so it's all good.

May 25, 2019
Would benefit us if he was just slightly less selfish at times. Was too desperate to get on the scoresheet tonight and that led to him making some bad decisions in attack.
He has the mentality of a goalscorer 1st, 2nd and 3rd. The only time that I was a little frustrated was late in the game when he received the ball and had 2 or 3 defenders in front on him in the box. Instead of passing it right off he tried to make something happen and lost the ball. It wouldn't surprise me that as a goalscorer the first one every season is a big one to get out of the way and thankfully he did, so hopefully it sets him up for a great season for the team and himself.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
He has the mentality of a goalscorer 1st, 2nd and 3rd. The only time that I was a little frustrated was late in the game when he received the ball and had 2 or 3 defenders in front on him in the box. Instead of passing it right off he tried to make something happen and lost the ball. It wouldn't surprise me that as a goalscorer the first one every season is a big one to get out of the way and thankfully he did, so hopefully it sets him up for a great season for the team and himself.
Yeah he ruined the team gameplay but he score goals, it really irritating if he does that and not score any goals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)