Cristiano Ronaldo (55 Viewers)

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I didnt know we had so many Ronaldo fanboys. Even Caputo scored as many if more goals than Ronaldo from open play.
You’ve acted like a Sarri fanboy for the longest time, you even still have him as your avi lol
Fanboyism is a strange obsession with something or someone in order to belong. I would understand people becoming fanboys of someone like Ronaldo. Sarri on the other hand, it doesn’t make sense

Ronaldo shouldn’t be sold under any circumstances, we need his heroism now more than ever, everyone at the club looks up to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
You’ve acted like a Sarri fanboy for the longest time, you even still have him as your avi lol
Fanboyism is a strange obsession with something or someone in order to belong. I would understand people becoming fanboys of someone like Ronaldo. Sarri on the other hand, it doesn’t make sense

Ronaldo shouldn’t be sold under any circumstances, we need his heroism now more than ever, everyone at the club looks up to him.

We need not heroism to win Serie A. And we arent winning CHL in next 2-3 years. So sell him while he still has some value.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
We need not heroism to win Serie A. And we arent winning CHL in next 2-3 years. So sell him while he still has some value.
Nah that’s old arguments. We could have won it the first year we had Ronaldo. I believe we had a great team but the management didn’t provide Allegri with the complete team he wanted.

I don’t know but I got a good feeling about Pirlo, which I didn’t have all year long under Sarri, I wouldn’t even make time to watch our games on purpose. Maybe we will not win the CL next year, Ronaldo still has 2 years left on his contract. One can dream.

When we learn to keep and protect our great assets such as Ronaldo, Dybala and MDL we will eventually win in Europe. Those days when we sold Vidal and Pogba I knew that we fucked up. We’ve been signing washed up names on free transfers, look where we are now.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Nah that’s old arguments. We could have won it the first year we had Ronaldo. I believe we had a great team but the management didn’t provide Allegri with the complete team he wanted.

I don’t know but I got a good feeling about Pirlo, which I didn’t have all year long under Sarri, I wouldn’t even make time to watch our games on purpose. Maybe we will not win the CL next year, Ronaldo still has 2 years left on his contract. One can dream.

When we learn to keep and protect our great assets such as Ronaldo, Dybala and MDL we will eventually win in Europe. Those days when we sold Vidal and Pogba I knew that we fucked up. We’ve been signing washed up names on free transfers, look where we are now.

Yep, a coach who never coached a team for a single game is gonna win us CHL. One can only dream. :xfingers:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
At the end of 2019 FY revenue from sponsorship and advertisement rose to 108m (22m higher than in 2018), sales of products and licence was 17m higher than at the end 2018, 44m vs 27m. The first half of 2019/20, revenue from sponsorship and advertisement rose further. We are very unfortunate that we couldnt fully take advantage of CR's appeal due to basically entire world fueled by incessant propaganda went into panic mode and acted irrationaly. But his signing has had benefits so far. As for whether to let him go or not, it depends whether or not him but also our other players as well are willing to accept pay cuts since we will record significant loss this and I expect next season as well due to lower revenue or lack of revenue in case of match tickets. Tickets alone net us 50-60m per season.
Unfortunate is our second name lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 53)