Cristiano Ronaldo (67 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Damn that was harsh! I say you never know until you taste it. I agree that it doesn’t look appealing but he made a meal and he should be proud of it. It doesn’t have to be fancy looking, I’ve tried many dishes from different cultures and I guarantee that some of them, as strange and disgusting as they look, they were really good.
No worries, it's just a copypasta. Hope @Bianconero81 knows :grin::kiss:

The dish doesn't look good tho :snoop:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Regarding Pele, obviously athletes now are way more skilled, faster, stronger etc. He never played in Europe too. But he really was a pioneer.

You should check out this clip, he was way ahead of his time:

Hey I would like to say khedira is way ahead of his time too.

I foresee that fifty years later all players will be slow as f and injured for half the seasons at least. because they are too lazy getting fat paychecks while doing nothing.

Khedira is already doing that now, so does that make him a legend?

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Ofcourse NOW we shouldnt sign him. But lets get real. Age is the only factor that is relevant. If he was younger, no brainer to pair him with Ronaldo. Won 4 CLs with him by simply being the perfect partner. He pretty much earns his salary, and the blackmailing wannabe gangster part havent effected his performances on the pitch a single time for Real.

Benzema is the perfect beta to have in an attack.
Is there anyone younger who would partner perfectly with Ronaldo in your opinion?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Is there anyone younger who would partner perfectly with Ronaldo in your opinion?

Not really, people take for granted how unique Benzema is, and what a genuine top player he is, despite some flaws. He is just an excellent well rounded real quality attacker.

Or actually closest one to do this role almost as well next to Ronaldo is Firmino (more hardworking and more natural playmaker), but we wont sign him (and we shouldnt if we have Dybala, who is ridicolous player, doesnt have the box presence of the other too, but has excellent understanding with ronaldo). We really need just a well rounded backup CF for now, preferably someone technical enough to hold up and combine with others and have decent presense in the box.

If we cant get that, we need attacking box to box CMs, genuine top ones, that blitz into the box the times dybala drops deep, or Ronaldo drifts wide.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
There's already a striker next to him FFS! Why are we trying so hard to ostracize Dybala? Ronaldo is not the fucking future. We get what, 2 more years and then what?

These newspapers fucking piss me off with that constant garbage, but what pisses me off more is that this management seem to lack common sense and ambition.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)