Cristiano Ronaldo (127 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
if he win the CL with us then there is chance you can consider him a Juve legend.
If he wins the CL with us, being a critical piece in the win, it automatically makes him a Juve legend for me.

That also can apply to any player that propel this team into winning the CL with outstanding performances.

The feat is truly legendary.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
If a good offer comes he should be sold. He cant play on the wing unless he has Benzema, cant play CF, the whole team has to play for him and make sure he gets his goals, he takes FKs and ruins them. High salary. Sporting wise he was a failure for Juve. Brand and Marketing i cant tell, but I know Juve is financially in a very bad situation. If we want to rebuilt and make a good team we should look to find him a new team.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
If a good offer comes he should be sold. He cant play on the wing unless he has Benzema, cant play CF, the whole team has to play for him and make sure he gets his goals, he takes FKs and ruins them. High salary. Sporting wise he was a failure for Juve. Brand and Marketing i cant tell, but I know Juve is financially in a very bad situation. If we want to rebuilt and make a good team we should look to find him a new team.
At the end of 2019 FY revenue from sponsorship and advertisement rose to 108m (22m higher than in 2018), sales of products and licence was 17m higher than at the end 2018, 44m vs 27m. The first half of 2019/20, revenue from sponsorship and advertisement rose further. We are very unfortunate that we couldnt fully take advantage of CR's appeal due to basically entire world fueled by incessant propaganda went into panic mode and acted irrationaly. But his signing has had benefits so far. As for whether to let him go or not, it depends whether or not him but also our other players as well are willing to accept pay cuts since we will record significant loss this and I expect next season as well due to lower revenue or lack of revenue in case of match tickets. Tickets alone net us 50-60m per season.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Sell our best player, what a genius move. :baus:

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Considering how intolerable he is now with FKs, he must’ve been something else back then when he was actually good at them :ratcafe:

The sheer self-belief of him to think he could score from some of the impossible positions he shoots from. Probably won’t see anything like it again.

Last edited:

james95

Sep 2, 2018

If I score goals like this, I'd be confident about shooting from there as well
I remember being at a pub when that game was on and some United fans around me were irritated that he was lining up to shoot from that position. They were anticipating/wanting a whipped ball into the box lol.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Definitely shouldn't be sold. But he also shouldn't be taking freekicks.

Although now that I think about it, with Pjanic gone who else would take them from the left? Is Arthur good at them?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 90)