Cristiano Ronaldo (44 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Georgina's ass says hi

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk
Can one anus take the Goat's full force for how long though?

- - - Updated - - -

Coaching AlbinoLeffe
I have the feeling he will be one of those annoying sideline parents who lives vicariously through his son though for opposite reasons than the other 99% of them.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Greatest big match player the sport has seen in the last two decades. It’s not even close. Even if you consider all team sports in the last two decades, you’ll have to think long and hard to come up with a better player.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
he gets the ball d'or of my heart :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

it's mind blowing that ronaldo has been consistently a world class player for 15 YEARS.

15 years of being a top player. this is insane.

i can't think of anyone at any sport being that consistent. not jordan, not lebron, not tiger woods. no one.
This. 15 years is insane!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
34 seasonal goals now.

3 more goals and he will break the record for the most scored by a Juventus player in a season

Quite simply the GOAT. 35 years old and still scoring goals like a madman and breaking records all the time. And doesn’t look like slowing down any time soon as well.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
he gets the ball d'or of my heart :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

it's mind blowing that ronaldo has been consistently a world class player for 15 YEARS.

15 years of being a top player. this is insane.

i can't think of anyone at any sport being that consistent. not jordan, not lebron, not tiger woods. no one.
Yes there is, I'll give you a hint, he shares nationality with the company you work for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)