Cristiano Ronaldo (102 Viewers)

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Pay this poser 36153636177372 million per year....

.... don't have anyone who can actually pass him the ball or penetrate a defence...

People support this travesty because of the number of Instagram fans...

Wtf has happened to this team?

- - - Updated - - -

His sister called Juve out by saying he can't play on his own

Great, sell him then

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

.... don't have anyone who can actually pass him the ball or penetrate a defence...

- - - Updated - - -

Great, sell him then
The poser and dybala are the only reason why sorri has a job right now. They have saved his ass in so many matches till now.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
The poser and dybala are the only reason why sorri has a job right now. They have saved his ass in so many matches till now.
You miss the point.Sarri has to control a dysfunctional team, a non existant midfield, an aging and mediocre defence..

Hell, maybe Sarri himself would not be our coach if we didn't have cronaldo.

Jun 16, 2020
You miss the point.Sarri has to control a dysfunctional team, a non existant midfield, an aging and mediocre defence..

I disagree about the defence, imo our defence is pretty strong. We could use Pellegrini as back up for Sandro tho.

Our midfield is far from prefect, but it isnt the main problem in terms of results.

The main problem right now is Sarri’s idea about football. I dont dislike a filosophy where (slow) balcirculation is the main focus, but a coach should adapt to the team. We just dont have that kind of players. Ronaldo never played a possession based tiki-taka at Real Madrid, he’s the kind of player who needs space and be served with throughballs or crosses in the penalty area. He looks lost between to many defenders.

Costa (and Cuadrado) are all pace and dribbling, but we cant expect them to get past 4 opponents and deliver a assist. Dybala is most dangerous if we get him in a good position to shoot; but we clearly dont succeed in using his left foot if we keep making slow combinations in front of two lines of defence.

We all know the arguments about the midfield, theyre not fit for this job.

‘Sarrismo’ doesnt fit this team. And Italian teams in general are smart enough to close down the center of the field with a defence minded tactic, making it almost impossible for us to score. We maintain the ball but basically we’re doing nothing. We dont have Xavi and Iniesta.

I also dislike our team pressing so high. We are making the pitch to small to find space. Even our centrebacks we find deep in the opponents half. I dont know if anyone here has seen the first Barca - Inter game this season. Conte actually did the opposite of what Sarri is doing. Keeping he’s last line very low and provocing Barca into pressure. When their lines where stretched they tried to find open spaces and counter their way into the opponents half. We instead are slowly building up and we never find space.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

Great, sell him then
STFU whore of Amauri. What a cunt thing to say. Seriously what’s wrong with you?

CR7 singlehandedly helped us come back and win against athletic Madrid with three goals in 2019. That performance itself more than justifies him being in our team. Name me a Juve player that has ever shown that much balls. With all due respect to Buffon del piero etc, I think all Juve players for the past 15 years are mental midgets when compared to CR7.

On top of that CR7 has scored tons of goals for us, and constantly been a top professional in our club.

If you seriously meant what you said, you have no bloody clue about sports at all. Stick to watchin RuPaul drag race, while getting Amauri’s brazilatalian’s pickle in your poopdoor.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

I agree, but how is that Ronaldo’s fault? Did you see the quality of our crosses yesterday? Napoli had better chances on their crosses with their midgets than we did with Ronaldo.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
no, our defense is good.
Yeah, Danilo and Sandro are greatness.

STFU whore of Amauri. What a cunt thing to say. Seriously what’s wrong with you?

CR7 singlehandedly helped us come back and win against athletic Madrid with three goals in 2019. That performance itself more than justifies him being in our team. Name me a Juve player that has ever shown that much balls. With all due respect to Buffon del piero etc, I think all Juve players for the past 15 years are mental midgets when compared to CR7.

On top of that CR7 has scored tons of goals for us, and constantly been a top professional in our club.

If you seriously meant what you said, you have no bloody clue about sports at all. Stick to watchin RuPaul drag race, while getting Amauri’s brazilatalian’s pickle in your poopdoor.
Blah blah blah Atletico Madrid blah blah blah.
I guess you supported another team before Ronaldo coming here.
And I belive you used to be Man Utd No1 fan back in 2003.

Mental midgets :lol:

Ok then, pay this guy 30M per year and surround him with Khediras and Matuidis.Sounds like perfect balance.

No bloody clue

Mental midgets :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

We bought a Ferrari but can't afford the gas.
I guess it's better to buy a car not as luxurious as a Ferrari, but be able to afford the gas ;)
Well apparently some members here disagree.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree, but how is that Ronaldo’s fault? Did you see the quality of our crosses yesterday? Napoli had better chances on their crosses with their midgets than we did with Ronaldo.
I'm pretty sure we cannot attract better players by offering them better contracts, if we pay such massive wages for just one guy.Goat or not, this is ridiculous

Last edited:

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
9 years at Real Madrid: 1 single legged final loss
2 years at Juventus: 2 single legged finals loss.
2 consecutive finals loss for the first time in career.
I was referring to poor start from off season. I may be misremembering but I have a feeling of him starting seasons fairly poor in the last couple of seasons (including last years in RM). I think the poor starts has also benefited him because he gets all that fire poured on him which spurs him. I could be wrong, but that is my feeling. So the slow starter thing is probably mental rather than age related if I am correct, or perhaps his tough training regime that strengthen him for the long run but make him look unlike himself in the beginning. Someone else feel free to fact check this but I don't think I am far off because I remember similar discussions when he was in RM.

Not sure what that has to do with final losses, besides meaningless finals like super copa and the likes, seasons rarely start with CL a finals etc, they tend to be at the end of the season. Feel free to attack him though, I have always said I don't like him. But I am not sure if you are upset with him or the squad or the management or whatever. Your comment could go either way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)