Cristiano Ronaldo (104 Viewers)

CarloP

Jan 24, 2010
Honestly the most insane header I've ever seen. He somehow stays suspended at such a height where he has to head the ball downwards into the top corner. How?

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Honestly the most insane header I've ever seen. He somehow stays suspended at such a height where he has to head the ball downwards into the top corner. How?
Yep, he headed the ball down when he's flying and still be able to watch the ball trajectory. I thought Les Ferdinand was good in staying in the air but CR7 is even much better.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
You know when you see those NBA posters of someone slam dunking and you get that one guy who’s helpless and looks a complete idiot. That’s that Samp guy.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Everyone is talking about the jump and how he stayed in the air. But his accuracy on the header is beyond normal.
Dude seriously. Every aspect of the goal is mad GOAT.
- the confidence to try that jump
- the height he reached
- the hang time
- the technique he has in directing it goalwards while WATCHING it (khedira would have closed his eyes and squirmed)
- the power it generated
- the landing, which he came out unhurt (Khedira would have ended up with a 2 year injury if he did that)

Honestly this guy is a freak of nature. Probably will live to 150 year old at least.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 72)