Cristiano Ronaldo (190 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I used to think Klose was good in the air, but this guy is one another level. Doubt anyone even comes close to him in the air.

Bobo Vieri maybe? Lacked the athleticism, but had the precision and strength.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
some of peles goals saw him jump insanely high, especially for a midget.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Cuadrado, Sandro, Costa and even our midfielders needs to practice crossing non stop. Everybody CROSSES
Totally, it's the number of times kroos, Modric and Marcelo picked out Ronaldo was countless, they knew where he would be and at what time, pinpointed. He's expecting the same here, I always see him raising his arm up to say, guys now, but the ball goes elsewhere. That's not excusing Ronaldo as he does at times get them and balloons it over or something but practice makes perfect.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
That shoeboat and teasing 3 samp players before whipping in a cross for Dybala and Higuain was something, he's hasnt done stuff like that for a while so it was great to see him move and look more hungry. Loving it.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
That shoeboat and teasing 3 samp players before whipping in a cross for Dybala and Higuain was something, he's hasnt done stuff like that for a while so it was great to see him move and look more hungry. Loving it.

Apart from a month where he was obviously limping around injured he has been doing this stuff on a regular basis. He is the most determined player we have in our ranks, always giving 100% and poaching for a goal and good play. He oozes with confidence and it has positive effect on his teammates. Long may he last.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
From the Lazio lost we are actively improving. Good signs, lets hope we crush those fuckers. Ronaldo is back to scoring, that's nice.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
From the Lazio lost we are actively improving. Good signs, lets hope we crush those fuckers. Ronaldo is back to scoring, that's nice.
Conversely, we have played Udinese, Sampdoria, and Leverkusen since Lazio spanked us. Three of the worst teams we will face all year.

But I do agree. Nice to see us finally winning these matches convincingly.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Looking back at his goal again, the way he landed on that left knee was crazy. No idea how he came out of that unscathed as lots of players would be tearing something there.The guy is a machine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 169)